Its time for the New York FOOTBALL Giants.....

semiotter

Hey this team is for real. They have 9 road wins this year. Two wins against div. winners at there place this playoff season. Nobody(well almost) gave them much of a chance against the BOYS last week. And All the talking heads are saying that again this week. I know its gonna be cold up there in GREEN BAY but the Packers have to play in it to. New York isnt the warmest place in the winter to you know....GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ all ya here bout is how cold its gonna be. Well hello the giants have a running game to and the DEF. is playing the best its played all year. So look out CHEESE HEADS....Like the great """THREE DOG NIGHT""" song says ELIS COMING you better hide your heart.... :rolleyes:

If i were Green Bay, I'd be way more concerned about seeing Jacobs this time around than Eli. Elija Manning needs to manage the game, and concentrate on not throwing picks, which he's done a great job at lately.

The Giants haven't really seen much of GB's back Grant, just one catch for 22 yards in their first meeting. And Favre's big play ability is always going to be a threat to any team he plays, so I think the Giants have their work cut out for them.

Hey this team is for real. They have 9 road wins this year. Two wins against div. winners at there place this playoff season. Nobody(well almost) gave them much of a chance against the BOYS last week. And All the talking heads are saying that again this week. I know its gonna be cold up there in GREEN BAY but the Packers have to play in it to. New York isnt the warmest place in the winter to you know....GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ all ya here bout is how cold its gonna be. Well hello the giants have a running game to and the DEF. is playing the best its played all year. So look out CHEESE HEADS....Like the great """THREE DOG NIGHT""" song says ELIS COMING you better hide your heart.... :rolleyes:

The Giants at Packers game will be the toughest for me to watch today because I don't really harbor any hate for either team like I do for the Patriots, and did for the Cowboys, (and their little crybaby T.O.)

and I have close personal friends from the Marines in New York and Wisconsin who are as passionate about their teams as we are about the Bengals. So it comes down to my favorite player in this equation. Brett Favre.

fiercefavre02su1.jpg

I'm sorry semiotter, but I'm gonna be a Cheesehead today. Go Pack!

I think whoever does a better job of running the ball will win the game because I just don't see Favre or Eli being a huge factor with the weather like it is going to be. In the run game, I would give the advantage to Grant and Packers, so I think they'll take it.

Well it was a 7.5 point spread and now you have Boston and NYG, two of the shadiest cities in America in the SB... One serious question; Who paid Bret and how much was he paid to throw that game? The look on Brets face the whole second half and even in OT, he knew that the game was over, it was like someone had threatened to kill his wife.... Something wasn't right IMO.

That was the conspiracy theorist side of me talking, here's the other side; This is going to be one helluva Super Bowl baby!

NE - 24

NYG - 23

My daughter will be wearing her Strahan jersey to school tomorrow! :sure: Great, great game.

It was for me up until Favre threw that INT! WTF was he thinking!?! :rolleyes:

The Gunslinger strikes again! He should actually be called The Teflon Gunslinger.

To me, the Giants, with that defense, will have the better chance against the Patriots anyway. Also, memo to Tom Coughlin: Please seek medical assistance, in the fourth quarter your face turned a color I've never seen before.

• 2 weeks later...