Bengalszoners Party - 2008 ??

Scottishbengal

Just been nosing around bengals.com and was looking at the Party Suites section, have any zoners attended on of these?

$13,500 buys an outdoor package for 50 people = $270 per person (game ticket, buffet, hot dogs etc).

Is there enough interest amongst the members here to hire one of these for a game - an opporyunity to get together, meet up, have a beer, watch the Bengals yada yada yada???

I don't suppose the Zone is affiulated to the Bengals so there's probably no subsidised rate, unless any members have contacts/connections within the club?? It would be a great PR stunt for the club to help stage an international fan gathering!!

I guess the questions would be:-

A) Anyone seriously interested?

B) What game would you choose to see (in an ideal world of course), mine would be either Pittsburgh or Washington.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll show up wearing a Steeler jersey and waving a Terrible Towel. Uh, right.

Actually, sounds like a great idea, and I'd be interested if scheduling works out for travel.

(which reminds me ... why hasn't the Bengals fanbase ever gone completely crazy with the brightest orange towels, rags, or whatever ... especially during the Steeler game in Cincy each year? Could you imagine the scene of Bengals fans countering this nonsense with their own nonsense, but with the brightest, most noticeable orange? :D I thought of this again over the weekend while watching Clemson play UNC in basketball. The place was as orange as can be ... and made the baby blue look out of place and silly)

If there's enough interested, we could def get togather at least at a bar in Cinci, to avoid the costs. Then follow it up with a night of strip clubs and watching Billy get shot down by hotties.

Of course we'd need to fly his ass out here, but small price to pay, right?

Anyways, I'm down. Let me know and I'll help you organize, Scottish.

BTW - I'll pin this thread.

If there's enough interested, we could def get togather at least at a bar in Cinci, to avoid the costs. Then follow it up with a night of strip clubs and watching Billy get shot down by hotties.

Billy's probation officer won't likely allow such a trip boys.

Billy's probation officer won't likely allow such a trip boys.

Well s**t.

And I just remembered, there aren't an strip clubs in Cinci. Oh well, it would still be fun to get together.

Well s**t.

And I just remembered, there aren't an strip clubs in Cinci. Oh well, it would still be fun to get together.

Dude. Newport "Sin City" Kentucky is just across the Ohio River. That place is FULL of strip clubs! I should know. I held my first bachelor party there! :sure:

Well s**t.

Dude. Newport "Sin City" Kentucky is just across the Ohio River. That place is FULL of strip clubs! I should know. I held my first bachelor party there! :sure:

Problem with Newport strip clubs is there is a limit of only 1 tooth per stripper there

I'm in. Let's get drunk. Put me down for two, the wife will want to come and be my DD.

Anyone that flys in can crash on my couch if they want.

Any game is fine with me.

Screw going to a strip club. Someone can bring the strippers to the game!!

Well s**t.

Not anymore, man. Somebody cleaned the joint up. Now it's all...classy. I find it nauseating. Don't even know the place anymore.

Well s**t.

The Newport of old doesn't really exist anymore. It's not Vegas as it was in the 1950's. It's not the run down prostitute filled place it was in the 1970's and 80's. They have made the riverfront all fancy and trendy. Not saying there aren't any clubs, but they don't dominate city blocks any longer. Rumer has it that the best club up there is out by the race track which is a good haul from downtown.

I'd pay $270 just to see Hair and Schula in the same room together...oh and a Bangals game and beverages would be great too.

Well lets' see. The $270 tab is just a starting point for me. Add in the cost of cross country airfare, a rental car, and possibly a hotel room to crash in afterwards. Maybe a whore or three and a bag of weed if I go the extra mile and rent the Chris Henry suite. And all of this gets me the opportunity to spend the day with an anti-fan like ShulaSteakhouse?

No sir, I'm not buying the car you're trying to sell.

That said, I like hotdogs as much as the next guy....so put me down as a maybe....with almost everything riding on the date chosen.

a bit to pricy for a college kid like me ;) sounds like it would be fun though

We'll see of some of the old farts (myself included) could scholarship you.

Instead of 270 o head I'll pay 300. That'll get it started with 60 bones in the fund.