Revised: Ravens were leading Patriots!!

McGahee SCORES!! Baltimore is up 17-10, and Billy makes the Bengalszone Fantasy Football Playoffs!!

OTOH, I'm sorry to put you out again Ox. You deserve to be in bro. B)

McGahee looks great tonight. Strangely, the Sean Taylor murder makes me remember that Fiesta Bowl. Taylor, dead. Clarrett, in prison. McGahee, who got his knee destroyed in the game by Will Allen, running like a man possessed.

McGahee SCORES!! Baltimore is up 17-10, and Billy makes the Bengalszone Fantasy Football Playoffs!!

OTOH, I'm sorry to put you out again Ox. You deserve to be in bro. B)

McGahee looks great tonight. Strangely, the Sean Taylor murder makes me remember that Fiesta Bowl. Taylor, dead. Clarrett, in prison. McGahee, who got his knee destroyed in the game by Will Allen, running like a man possessed.

Interesting observation!

With pressure on the QB, Brady suddenly looks human. If this doesn't make you want the Bengals draft offensive linemen, I don't know what does! :bengal:

The Patriots defense is well coached. That kind of professionalism makes Chucky look like a short bus rider. <_<

S**t. I SOOO wanted to see the Pats lose.

Apparantly the referees didn't share your feeling. That defensive holding call on 4th down was a gift to the Commissioner's favorite franchise. Goodell will probably have all the tapes of that call sent to his office so he can destroy them.