Seattle At Pittsburgh

Seattles offense is lookin like there scared against the steelers and u know thats why i wish teams would feel when they are playin the bengals defense, but that will never happen.

It all depends on the coaching. Most of the time Chucky leaves a lot to be desired.

Wow. 21-0 with our top 2 recievers out and our star Safety and our All-Pro NT out, against a good Seahawks team.

Now that's what you call stepping up after a loss and silencing the critics.

:sure:

I think the new blood in the coaching staff has made this team better than ever and will really be a hard game for anyone to play down the road. Everyone is just talking about the PATS AND COLTS but they better be watching the STEELERS...p.s. I still hate them though.... :P

As a female and an unrelenting Bengals fan.................I really hate to say it.......but TommyLyn is a handsome black man even when he wears yellow........and you guys know I don't own one thing yellow.........except pledge.............Next time I buy a bottle of pledge.......I'll be looking for the orange version.

BAD PLEDGE

229008.jpg

GOOD PLEDGE

243648.jpg