Honoring Bengalszones Top 50 "Old Timers"

BengalszoneBilly

We've stuck around for quite a while, and will probably be here for a lot longer!

logo.png

#1: B24 - 8-September 02 (Administrator, and the man who started it all. The big 5 year Bengalszone Birthday is coming up!)

#2: AGrizzlyBaer - 8-April 03

#3: jbengals1 - 9-April 03

#4: Bengals44 - 30-April 03

#5: bengalsfan943 - 8-June 03

#6: kingwilly - 26-August 03

#7: HoosierCat - 16-September 03 (Moderator.)

#8: redsfan2 - 11-October 03

#9: Kirkendall - 18-October 03 (Site Staff.)

#10: The Brew Man - 20-October 03

#11: richmond_mat - 22-October 03

#12: Boobie Clark - 29-October 03

#13: Scottishbengal - 6-November 03

#15: Walzav29 - 10-November 03 (Site Staff.)

#16: jrandom42 - 11-November 03

#17: Dimster28 - 11-November 03

#18: Reimersfan88 - 18-November 03

#19: Bengalszone Billy - 30-November 03 (Yours truly and moderator!)

#20: chrishcovga - 20-December 03 (Site Staff.)

#21: jjakq27 - 22-December 03 (Moderator.)

#22: ArmyBengal - 17-February 04 (Moderator.)

#23: Tom Brady Quinn Pitcock - 17-February 04

#24: jditty - 19-February 04

#25: Ron Burgandy - 7-March 04

#26: R-U-D-I - 10-March 04

#27: BENGALTHEM - 10-March 04

#28: Wisk - 20-March 04 (My younger brother!)

#29: Dan2330 - 20-March 04

#30: semiotter - 21-March 04

#31: Sox - 21-March 04

#32: schwienhart - 21-March 04 (Site Staff.)

#33: turningpoint - 22-March 04

#34: bengalsfansince68 - 24-March 04

#35: volcum69 - 25-March 04

#36: vettespd20 - 26-March 04

#37: EdwardG - 29-March 04 (Site Staff.)

#38: Jonboat - 30-March 04

#39: LABengalsFan09 - 6-April 04

#40: Skyline - 12-April 04 (Administrator)

#41: KiLBurn - 14-April 04

#42: JPW - 17-April 04

#43: UofLnMU - 22-April 04

#44: BengalPappaw - 30-April 04

#45: UK Bengal - 9-May 04

#46: TecmoFever - 13-May 04

#47: bengalsfan33 - 7-July 04

#48: ckj414 - 9-July 04

#49: BengalByTheBay - 12-July 04

#50: ShulaSteakhouse - 23-July 04

In '04 it' really starts getting thick, but chime in here guys if you want! :bengal:

*NOTE* This is a list of relatively active members only.

I didn't get here until February of 04, but remember Billy welcoming me instantly and making me feel like part of the Bengalszone family. It was also his recommendation for me to become a Mod, so that's where to point the finger !!!

Had your member name not included "Army", you wouldn't have been so noticed by me. As a former Marine, I always keep an eye out for military folks whether they be active duty or not. I'll add you to the list. You're worth it. B)

I could have sworn that kirk was here before me...but oh well. Yet another example of how desperately I need a life, eh? :lmao:

Here's a better question...do you remember your first post? Just think back really hard about 10,281 posts ago. :P `

I found mine. Ugh...how embarrassing! The things I posted at their forum were even WORSE! A wonder I wasn't banned right off the bat. :rolleyes:

Hey Bengals fans,

Forgive me, for I have sinned. I visited a Ravens fansite called "Ravens Talk.com", just to get a peek at their mindset going into next weeks showdown. After I scrubbed myself raw in the shower to lose that overwhelming unclean feeling I aquired while I was there, I copy and pasted here a select few of the worth while comments they had written in their forum. Of course I couldn't resist an "unpartial" comment after each one, but read these dozen for yourself to see the way they are seeing things...

Of course I left out the 12 now highly irrelevent comments.

I could have sworn that kirk was here before me...but oh well. Yet another example of how desperately I need a life, eh? :lmao:

Here's a better question...do you remember your first post? Just think back really hard about 10,281 posts ago. :P

Well, scrolling back through my 410 pages of posts (I should write a book...oh, wait looks like I already did :lol:) I found it..

Big game for the Bengals. A win here & another next week in Cleveland and they're at .500 and 2-0 in the conference at the end of September. I think Cincy comes into this one doubly fired up: first, to avenge their embarassing performance in front of a home sellout against Denver, and second because the only thing that hurts worse than a blowout is coming thisclose and failing. Still, it's no walk in the park. Bengals 26, Steelers 23.

Bengals won that game 24-20. So not a bad start.

After I scrubbed myself raw in the shower

Billy, that's just creepy... Anyway, thanks for the add on to the list !!!

WHODEY !!!

If you were there, you'd have done the same Mark. ^_^

As far as the list, you are more than deserving soldier!

• 2 weeks later...
It's an honor to be included since I haven't been around much lately. I looked for my first post, but couldn't find it. :huh:

I would guess it was something about getting rid of Corey Dillon. :lol:

You know yourself well.

I have wanted to be rid of Corey Dillon for years. I had hoped that he would not make it through training camp. Unfortunately we're stuck with him for the rest of the year. Perhaps they can suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team. Then after he misses a paycheck or two his attitude will change.

I have predicted for weeks that he will not be a bengal next year. He is a premadonna that has had a few BIG games, but otherwise has been a durable mediocre back.

Another possibility is to place him on IR and go get an unsigned veteran (like Adrian Murrell) or a rookie off of someones practice squad. I think Ickey (the current) could have gotten the yards Dillon has this year.

It's an honor to be included since I haven't been around much lately. I looked for my first post, but couldn't find it. :huh:

You know yourself well.

I have wanted to be rid of Corey Dillon for years. I had hoped that he would not make it through training camp. Unfortunately we're stuck with him for the rest of the year. Perhaps they can suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team. Then after he misses a paycheck or two his attitude will change.

I have predicted for weeks that he will not be a bengal next year. He is a premadonna that has had a few BIG games, but otherwise has been a durable mediocre back.

Another possibility is to place him on IR and go get an unsigned veteran (like Adrian Murrell) or a rookie off of someones practice squad. I think Ickey (the current) could have gotten the yards Dillon has this year.

:lol: I know a moderator who just went digging. Good find! :sure:

And, here's my first:

I think Leon - oops I mean Corey has too much pride to not play his old teammates this Sunday. The main thing I am looking forward to is his excuse when Madieu forces him to cough the pig up. I swear it pisses me off just thinking about Dillion, he's such a cancer.

I knew it had to do with Leon.

You know yourself well.

Great find OX. :cheers:

I think it was my need to vent that lead me here.

I think it was my need to vent that lead me here.

Now that's exactly what I said, but the Judge would have none of it!!!!