Irons signed!!

kurgan74

I like the blurb that Leon Hall may very well be signed in time for practice tomorrow.

Bengals.com is less optimistic. It says negotiations are moving slowly due to the lack of other people around that same spot being signed.

Oh that's just FO BS.

:lmao:

I view Irons as a more important player than Hall for the 2007 season, so I'm very glad to see him signed in time.

Yeah but i'm more concerned about Hall getting into camp with Ratliff being the #2 CB right now, and the unknown timetable on JJ's 100% return to form after the injury. For all we know JJ may not be ready until the 2nd or 3rd game if he's slowed in preseason or just out of shape/weak.

I assume O'Neal has reported and hope he doesn't bring the whole defense down again with his attitude and poor team ethic either (or poor play).

I like the blurb that Leon Hall may very well be signed in time for practice tomorrow.

Bengals.com is less optimistic. It says negotiations are moving slowly due to the lack of other people around that same spot being signed.

Oh that's just FO BS.

Thanks, Hoosier. That explains so much... :lol:

Oh that's just FO BS.

You are one disturbed individual Hoosier. :P

Look who's talking! :lmao:

So it must be a prerequisite for being a moderator here, is that it? :blink:

Need you really even ask?

Oh...look who showed up. The "Disturbed Peoples Poster Child!" :rolleyes:

Oh that's just FO BS.

You are one disturbed individual Hoosier. :P

Look who's talking! :lmao:

So it must be a prerequisite for being a moderator here, is that it? :blink:

Need you really even ask?

Oh...look who showed up. The "Disturbed Peoples Poster Child!" :rolleyes:

I declare this thread officially hijacked! :lmao:

Oh that's just FO BS.

Hoosier - I'm surprised at you - that was excellent! Too bad they couldn't work Commissioner Good-all in there somewhere.

I view Irons as a more important player than Hall for the 2007 season, so I'm very glad to see him signed in time.

I agree with you. Irons was the one I wanted to see on time more than anyone else. Like others let's get things done with Hall and White and concentrate on marching to the Super Bowl.