lance's email exchange with a steelers fan. about pollack

AGrizzlyBaer

Found this on lance McAllister's blog and it made me laugh. :lol: enjoy

Dealing with a Steeler fan

Here is my email exchange of the weekend.

Emailer Robert: "I was amused to hear that another Bungel crimal, pollak, has been suspended for the season. LOL Here we go Steelers, here we go! We Dey!!!!!"

Lance: Please explain

Emailer Robert: "Your kidding??? Its allover over the news. Your Linebacker Pollak has been suspended for 2007. How many does that make now. 5-6? I listen to your show before the crimnal Bungels play the Steelers each year and you are supposed to be the sports talk god in sincinati. How come you don't know about the crimnals on your lousy cities team..???? In Denial????

Lance: Please send me what leads you to believe Pollack has been suspended.

Emailer Robert: "Read it and weep!!!! Just a another story about a bungel crimnal... You guys should be embarressed. We Steeler fans wouldn't tolerate this stuff. I guess all your losing makes it easy for you guys from sincinati.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...p&type=lgns

LOL.... you Bunghole putzs spend way too much time defending your crimnals."

Found this on lances blog and it made me laugh. :lol: enjoy

Dealing with a Steeler fan

Here is my email exchange of the weekend.

Emailer Robert: "I was amused to hear that another Bungel crimal, pollak, has been suspended for the season. LOL Here we go Steelers, here we go! We Dey!!!!!"

Lance: Please explain

Emailer Robert: "Your kidding??? Its allover over the news. Your Linebacker Pollak has been suspended for 2007. How many does that make now. 5-6? I listen to your show before the crimnal Bungels play the Steelers each year and you are supposed to be the sports talk god in sincinati. How come you don't know about the crimnals on your lousy cities team..???? In Denial????

Lance: Please send me what leads you to believe Pollack has been suspended.

Emailer Robert: "Read it and weep!!!! Just a another story about a bungel crimnal... You guys should be embarressed. We Steeler fans wouldn't tolerate this stuff. I guess all your losing makes it easy for you guys from sincinati.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...p&type=lgns

LOL.... you Bunghole putzs spend way too much time defending your crimnals."

Another uninformed Steeler fan. I'm not surprised. Even SteelerFan87 wouldn't defend this schmuck! :rolleyes:

And we wonder where stereotypes come from.... punk ass stiller fans. Surprised we haven't had too much of that around here lately.

All you need to know: who's leading the AFCN in Turdwatch?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/turdwatch.htm

Hint: They don't play in Ohio or Maryland...

man the jags and dolphins are running away with that arent they :lol:

And the NFC East is a bunch of under achievers!

NFC EAST

Dallas 0

New York 0

Philadelphia 0

Washington 0

God I love idiocy; it makes me feel like a genious. Seriously I think Pollack is more of a church go-er than Kitna was. This dude is just either trying to get a rise or just plain retarted. Actually mentally retarted people are smarter than this turd.

please tell me you know retarded is spelled with a "d" as in retarded

God I love idiocy; it makes me feel like a genious. Seriously I think Pollack is more of a church go-er than Kitna was. This dude is just either trying to get a rise or just plain retarted. Actually mentally retarted people are smarter than this turd.

Maybe he think the guy has been soured again...

:sure:

I'll also point out that the genius spelled "genious" incorrectly. ;)

At the risk of playing "mine's bigger than yours", that guy, at least in my simple experience, is giving Steelers fans a really bad name. I'm surprised Lance would give someone like that so much play. Perhaps he's just stroking his own ego, who knows?

Yup, not much different that Ray Fittipaldo using Spain to assess the Bengals fanbase.

At the risk of playing "mine's bigger than yours", that guy, at least in my simple experience, is giving Steelers fans a really bad name. I'm surprised Lance would give someone like that so much play. Perhaps he's just stroking his own ego, who knows?

Yup, not much different that Ray Fittipaldo using Spain to assess the Bengals fanbase.

Funny you bring that up. I honestly have to admit that that came to my mind as well when I first read this exchange. I think the printed word would be a lot better off without either of these.

I don't know what's worse, how stupid Steelers' fans sound when they say things like Yins, or Cleveland fans when they say stupid things like this is our year!

I know quite a few Cleveland fans, and I haven't heard them say that for quite a few years! Go figure. :wacko:

I don't know what's worse, how stupid Steelers' fans sound when they say things like Yins, or Cleveland fans when they say stupid things like this is our year!

I know quite a few Cleveland fans, and I haven't heard them say that for quite a few years! Go figure. :wacko:

Go look at their forums. They are going to the Super Bowl!

I haven't checked in there for a while, and for good reason. I really don't want to go sip their coolaid though. ;)

I haven't checked in there for a while, and for good reason. I really don't want to go sip their coolaid though. ;)

It's quite comical, really. It would have been like us trying to pretend that we were going to the Super Bowl with Klingler at the helm. They are convinced that with their draft picks, noone in the league can compete with them.

That being said, I think "Yinz" sounds even dumber, but what do you expect from people who think Black Lung is a good thing?

I definitely missed this. What did Spain type and what did Fittipaldo write?

I'm having a little trouble searching for the old threads, but here is an article that HoosierCat (then JoiseyCat) compiled during the drama.

http://www.bengalszone.com/article.php?sid=417