Call me BIG DADDY !!!

ArmyBengal

That's right Bengalzoners, I'm going to be a daddy !!! :baby: This will be our first, so I am WAY excited about the whole thing. The orders are already in for Bengals gear for the newborn, as he or she will be brought up in the way of Bengaldom, and he or she WILL BE A BENGAL FAN !!! :bengal: Just thought I would share the happiness of me and Mrs. ArmyBengal !!! Have a good one !!!

WHODEY !!!

• 3 months later...

OK, just an update (if you care at all) we found out yesterday we're having a BOY !!! Yes, the jersey orders were made before I went to sleep last night. I found infant jersey onesies in Black for Carson and Alternate Orange for Chad !!! You can't tell I'm happy or anything can you ???

:excited::excited::excited:

WHODEY !!!

:cheers: Congrats!

You will have a blast with him! They are so much fun if you can get past the crying and changing diapers! :sure: Good times! Make sure you get plenty of pictures of him in the Bengals gear early...can never start the brainwashing too early! :lol:

I already had my son (15 months old at the time) up at a Redwings game decked out in a mini Wings jersey. They are a freaking blast!! Enjoy fatherhood it is the coolest thing in the world!

*Holding up beer in salute*

Congrats Army, I have recently found out that I am having my third in November(thru 2 forms of birth control).

I remember how excited I was when I found out about my 1st, he is now 15 and getting ready to start driving soon.

You will be tired and busy for some time to come, but it is all worth the effort.

How much are those Infant jersey's?

I got the Jerseys online for $25.00... I bought enough so when he grew, I would always had one that will fit him for the first year of his life !!! I'm not kidding, Mrs. ArmyBengal was like, "what the hell do you need with 5 Carson Palmer infant Jerseys ??" I guess she'll never understand !!! Anyway, I'm way freakin excited about the little dude and will keep you all up to date with him in the Bengals gear when he makes his appearance !!!

WHODEY !!!