Bengals-Chiefs Gameday Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets regroup....We're in the playoffs next week....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, i'm better now!

Like Joisey said maybe we shouldn't give a s**t, but it's hard not to...Hard to watch this when one team is fighting for the playoffs and one is already in...

Just glad we are the one that is already in!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO-DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea they might try to prove something next week what we are learning today is that Marvin needs to really look hard at the coach's personal and the scheme they run on the defense . regardless if backups are playing they should put up a better showing than this . Marvin can not accept this kind of play and coaching out of anyone on our team

yea they might try to prove something next week what we are learning today is that Marvin needs to really look hard at the coach's personal and the scheme they run on the defense . regardless if backups are playing they should put up a better showing than this . Marvin can not accept this kind of play and coaching out of anyone on our team

I think it'll carry over into next week and be a good thing. I just can't see this team losing 3 in a row and at home.

No Deltha today, Steinbach playing LT, Schobel starting for Kelly, Kitna playing, etc.., it's hard to read too much into this today at all, the defense obviously is what it is - what will keep us from the SB this year, but hopefully not next.

I think it'll carry over into next week and be a good thing. I just can't see this team losing 3 in a row and at home.

No Deltha today, Steinbach playing LT, Schobel starting for Kelly, Kitna playing, etc.., it's hard to read too much into this today at all, the defense obviously is what it is - what will keep us from the SB this year, but hopefully not next.

It's all about the attitude no matter who is out there...and I don't like the attitude....they are getting run over....