New Alternate Jersey rumored

NJ29

I love the orange uni's, think they should be their home uni's full-time.

I also like those new alternate ones pictured above - much more traditional football/NFL look.

The new uni's in general are light years better than those cheap, cheesey looking older ones from 2003 - so whatever they do is fine, but, wish they'd quit wearing so many different combos - suprised the NFL allows it frankly.

The Bengals aren't allowed to change jerseys for a few more years. There is a limit to how often a club can redo their jerseys.

I think alternates are an exception arent they?

I believe you still have to keep the same alternate jersey for a set number of years that is more than a whopping 2. Throwbacks, etc. that are reproductions of previously accepted uniforms are exceptions.

Looks like a practice jersey. Something the NBA would where during warmups.

It's probably just a proshop item. Like the orange jerseys they sold back before the recent uniform change.

Slightly off topic...don't you hate that the so-called 'throwback' jerseys they sell that are supposed to be replicas of Boomer's and Munoz's jerseys have the patches and ensignias from years later, like that crappy "bounding tiger" logo? Boomer never wore that patch!