congrats

steelwarrior

congrats on a big win, you have a very good, and also a very young football team, you will do nothing but get better. Good luck to you in the playoffs, maybe we will see you there, maybe we won't even make it, I think today we showed (along with your help) that we are not a very good football team. If we don't make the playoffs I will be pulling for you, I like to see the AFCN make some noise in the playoffs.. well good luck the rest of the way.

steelwarrior

congrats on a big win, you have a very good, and also a very young football team, you will do nothing but get better. Good luck to you in the playoffs, maybe we will see you there, maybe we won't even make it, I think today we showed (along with your help) that we are not a very good football team. If we don't make the playoffs I will be pulling for you, I like to see the AFCN make some noise in the playoffs.. well good luck the rest of the way.

steelwarrior

I'll second Ox's comment of "classy post." You've shown nothing but since you've been here steelwarrior. As far as the Steelers not making the playoffs, I wouldn't totally count them out just yet, but it certainly won't be easy either. Cowher's produced bigger miracles IMHO. The Steelers 15-1 run last season wasn't exactly expected if you may remember. At least not by me. I was predicting something closer to 1-15. :rolleyes:

Class post.

It feels good to beat Pitt, but more than that it is so sweet to lock in the winning season.

you guys really do have a good football team, this next statement is not ment to be a smarta$$ comment, But I think as steeler fans we have been spoiled with having been able to watch our team do well, maybe this will be a wakeup call, or a gut check for my team, they just got beat by a better bengals team today, you all should feel good about today and celebrate a great win. you as fans, and your team deserves it.

steelwarrior

Very classy. I think the Steelers can still be a force to be reckoned with. They were exploited today by a very good gameplan by Marvin Lewis, Brat, and Chuck. I think the Steelers will bounce back next week because Kyle Orton is still pathetic, and Ben will be healthier. I'm glad to see a courteous Steelers fan, you are very hard to find.

Wow, a Steeler fan that is classy? Hey, not meaning to be too much a dig, but I think I know Steeler fans better than anyone, having lived here for 14 years now. I can count on my hand the number that are not absolutely, completely, and over-the-top obnoxious. You've given me new hope. (although I still want out of this town!)

In any case, seriously, thanks for the graciousness and classiness. Just by the subsequent comments, you should realize that you are very rare among the fan-base unfortunately. I cannot lie in that I really want them out of the playoffs, but it's moreso due to my, uh, 'strong dislike' for the fanbase and especially Bill Cowher.

If they were more like yourself, I might feel differently about a divisional opponent ... hmmm ... nope, cannot imagine that!

Thanks again!

Wow, a Steeler fan that is classy? Hey, not meaning to be too much a dig, but I think I know Steeler fans better than anyone, having lived here for 14 years now. I can count on my hand the number that are not absolutely, completely, and over-the-top obnoxious. You've given me new hope. (although I still want out of this town!)

In any case, seriously, thanks for the graciousness and classiness. Just by the subsequent comments, you should realize that you are very rare among the fan-base unfortunately. I cannot lie in that I really want them out of the playoffs, but it's moreso due to my, uh, 'strong dislike' for the fanbase and especially Bill Cowher.

If they were more like yourself, I might feel differently about a divisional opponent ... hmmm ... nope, cannot imagine that!

Thanks again!

duus. I don't live in the burgh, I don't even live in PA. maybe thats why my attitude is differant? love the steelers, but I also just love football, and I always pull for the afcc/afcn regardless of who is in the playoffs. (of course I cheer for the steelers first), But I hate it when the afc does not win the superbowl. I have a son playing college ball, and I hope (I know the odds are one in a zillion) that if he ever gets a shot at the nfl its in the afc. after today though I dont think he could have done any worse then the defensive backs playing for us. LOL

steelwarrior

Nice post Steelwarrior, very classy of you, as everyone else has said. By no means are the Steelers done... The Chargers have a tough road to the playoffs, so you guys could very well still finish ahead of them. The Bengals are in great position to win the AFC North in 2005, but for the next 5 or so years, I am sure the Steelers will be our chief competition (unless Romeo Crennel pulls a Marvin!).