WHO DEY!!! Now let's go Kansas City!

KRUNKJUICE

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

Now,

Let's go Kansas City !!!

They best get their asses in gear, because Denver is making it look too easy. <_<

Oops. I spoke a bit too soon! Dante Hall for a TD!

Edited by billybroome

I just want to say this.. good luck beating the Colts in the playoffs. (It's not gonna happen)

They said the same thing about the Bengals going into Pittsburgh and beating the Steelers today, and looky what happened! If Cincy see's Indy again, Indy will be in for the fight of their life!

I just want to say this.. good luck beating the Colts in the playoffs. (It's not gonna happen)

Playoffs? Did you say playoffs? Who's talking about playoffs?

Oh wait, we are!!!

:cheers::cheers::D:bengal:

Ox how long you gonna use that PIC. of STEELERGURL??? :lol: I bet we dont here no more from her musty ass.

WHO DEY!!

this is my 1st post, I just joined but i've been visiting this site for a few years now. What a day for us Bengals fans. :cheers:

Welcome to the Superbowl express bro.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bengal:

Is this really the best you can do? Dude...

But anyway, the Browns loss to the Jags helps keep us away from the Colts one week longer. Check out the bracket. If we stay tied with the Jags (we're both 9-3 now) then they win the tie-breaker and get the #5 seed.

But at this rate, we're in line for the #3 or #2 seed.

P.S. Go Raiders!

EDIT: My mistake, the Colts would play the lowest Wild Card seed survivor, so if Jags are #5 and we're #6, we'd be in the Colts' half of the bracket.

WHO DEY!!

this is my 1st post, I just joined but i've been visiting this site for a few years now. What a day for us Bengals fans. :cheers:

Welcome to Bengalszone OSUwhodey! Don't be shy. Get in here and holler, jump up and down, and celebrate with the rest of us Bengal fans! It's not like these circumstances happen every day for our Bengals ya' know, so every opportunity is not to be wasted!!

:bengal:bengalbelievers2tx.gif:bengal:bengalbelievers2tx.gif:bengal:bengalbelievers2tx.gif:bengal:bengalbelievers2tx.gif:bengal:bengalbelievers2tx.gif:bengal:bengalbelievers2tx.gif:bengal:

Is this really the best you can do? Dude...

But anyway, the Browns loss to the Jags helps keep us away from the Colts one week longer. Check out the bracket. If we stay tied with the Jags (we're both 9-3 now) then they win the tie-breaker and get the #5 seed.

But at this rate, we're in line for the #3 or #2 seed.

P.S. Go Raiders!

EDIT: My mistake, the Colts would play the lowest Wild Card seed survivor, so if Jags are #5 and we're #6, we'd be in the Colts' half of the bracket.

Yepp, it is, and sadley it's the truth.