We Will Win the Super Bowl

Michigan Bengal

I think that this is finally the year when the Cincinnati Bengals go deep into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling, I just know that it will happen. I

ndy will fall to somebody in the playoffs (maybe us?), Denver will choke as usual, and the Pats won't make it past the wild card round. The best of the NFC (Minnesota, Seattle, Tampa) can't compete. The Bengals' offense is a force, and our defense is strong enough to keep the other team in check.

I see us getting the 1st round bye, blowing out San Diego in the 2nd, and battling by Indy to make the Super Bowl where we'll crush whatever NFC team is there.

It WILL happen. Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl XL Champs! Believe it! WHO-DEY!

I think that this is finally the year when the Cincinnati Bengals go deep into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling, I just know that it will happen. I

ndy will fall to somebody in the playoffs (maybe us?), Denver will choke as usual, and the Pats won't make it past the wild card round. The best of the NFC (Minnesota, Seattle, Tampa) can't compete. The Bengals' offense is a force, and our defense is strong enough to keep the other team in check.

I see us getting the 1st round bye, blowing out San Diego in the 2nd, and battling by Indy to make the Super Bowl where we'll crush whatever NFC team is there.

It WILL happen. Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl XL Champs! Believe it! WHO-DEY!

Can we at least get in the playoffs first.. Nothing is a given you know.. You have to Earn it and they havent yet.....damn

The Colts are still obviosuly the big dogs. We have to win the division first too.

But yes, I do see how this could very possibly come into play. The Colts are not invincible, if any team can knock them off in January, it's the Bengals.

Who Dey baby.

Or San Diego if they get in ..or Denver... Or Pitt... or

Its the playoffs .. anything can happen...

If I were you guys I'd concentrate on making the playoffs. It's certainly not a giving with just a one game lead on Steelers who you play next week and the Jaguars who seem to have established themselves into one of the wild card slots. I look for San Diego to make up for their poor start and claim the other one. I think you guys have a very good team. It reminds me very much of past Colts teams but I don't you see winning the Super Bowl yet.

The Bengals Defense vs. Tomlinson = big mismatch

Again, the Bengals will go as far as their defense lets them.

so is shaun alexander if we happen to meet in detriot......nfc or not, our defense is vulnerable to any good run team which also includes denver, indy, and those cocksucking steelers.........I LOVE STEELER WEEK (they goin down baby!)

I share your optimism ... but only with a victory against the Steelers this Sunday. Win this one, and the earlier losses to the Jags, Steelers, and Colts is negated. The division would be ours, the #2 or #3 seed would be ours. Everything would be in-line for such great optimism. Lose on Sunday, and, well, it's all a different story. Yes, it's that big a game. From Super Bowl contender to wild card hopeful. All the difference in the world.

BTW ... did I mention that I hate the Steelers?

Go Bengals!

Defense wins championships.

At least one that can play 4 solid, consistent quarters, and knows how to drive a nail into a coffin when the opportunity presents itself!

Again, the Bengals will go as far as their defense lets them.

Word. How the defense plays will be the difference between a "One-And-Done" playoff run, and the distinct possibility of rumbling into Detroit in Janurary. Just as Marvin alluded to many months ago. If successful, he'll be forever known as the "Cincinnati Swami!" :arabia:

S**t...if he does, I'm going to write him and ask if he wouldn't mind throwin' a few off hand lottery numbers at me! :excited: