No playoffs

palmermvp

That is a huge loss, If the Bengals come up with a win they are 1 game up and the steelers play the colts next week. The Bengals playoff hopes are looking not so good now but still are having a good season without making the playoffs. Bring on another bad team, so we can get our 8th win. I don't care if we only beat bad teams, we are still going to be 8-3. GO Bengals!

That is a huge loss, If the Bengals come up with a win they are 1 game up and the steelers play the colts next week. The Bengals playoff hopes are looking not so good now but still are having a good season without making the playoffs. Bring on another bad team, so we can get our 8th win. I don't care if we only beat bad teams, we are still going to be 8-3. GO Bengals!

No way we win in pitt they own us, even at home they own us.

Hey buddy :finger: we played the best tea and we played the best team in the league and we had every chance to win. If we played the colts 10 times we would win 5. We can play with every team in the league and beat them. So lets dont start this crap about how we can only beat shatty teams.

P.S. Sorry about the hostility but I am a bit cranky right now :disgust:

Hey buddy :finger: we played the best tea and we played the best team in the league and we had every chance to win. If we played the colts 10 times we would win 5. We can play with every team in the league and beat them. So lets dont start this crap about how we can only beat shatty teams.

No need to be rude, I'm just pointing out the obvious. The Bengals are not ready for the playoffs and we are 0-3 against good teams. Are you kidding me? We can beat the colts 5 out of 10? LOL We can't stop them 5 times in one game, much less beat them 50% of the time. Cmon now. I am a Bengals fan to but you gotta be kiddin, right?

It's too early to give up, but I'm concerned about the Jags and the Chargers putting the Wild Card out of reach. The Chargers are a game behind us and have a tough schedule (Redskins, Colts, Chiefs, Broncos) but Jags will probably only lose 1 more game (Colts) in the regular season.

We really need to win games.

You don't think the Bengals will make the playoffs now? Are you serious? Sure, I don't think they will go very far at all but still, the schedule is too easy to not make the playoffs.

The Pittsburgh game will one helluva game, too.

No doubt the winner has the upper hand to win the North.

These games will get more and more intense this year, just like 2003 and a long, long, long, time ago.

The Bengals are legit contenders to win the division or get into the playoffs as a wildcard and to watch this unfold is quite marvelous after watching so many seasons of total disaster and not getting anywhere even close.

Keep watching if you like the ride.

But if you don't think they got a shot, bail now because it's too early to start going around saying "No Playoffs". :sure:

Guess what guys.....The SKY IS FALLING....RUUUNNN...THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHAAAHAHAHHHH.

Just kiddin :D

X2. Relax. Great googily moogily. Come on up for some air people. Sure, it sucks losing, but we are still doing well enough for the playoffs. This is a young team that can only learn from these kinds of games. Jump off the bandwagon, fine. But relax. This is not a sprint. It is a marathon.

No need to be rude, I'm just pointing out the obvious. The Bengals are not ready for the playoffs and we are 0-3 against good teams. Are you kidding me? We can beat the colts 5 out of 10? LOL We can't stop them 5 times in one game, much less beat them 50% of the time. Cmon now. I am a Bengals fan to but you gotta be kiddin, right?

What do expect when start an imflamatory thread titled "No playoffs"? You say we couldnt beat them 50% of the time because "we couldnt stop them 5 times in one game" but if remnember correctly they did not stop us a whole bunch either. You sound as if we lost by 39 points when in reality we only lost by a touchdown. So let's not act like we are doomed and have no shot at the playoffs. :bengal:

You haven't a freaking clue. We gained an edge on the Steelers this weekend, we didn't lose one. We both lost, and their loss was to a division rival. Our fate continues to be in our own hands. We beat them at their home, and it's our division, plain and simple. They haven't got a chance in hell of beating the Colts, yet we held our own against the Colts.

Get your head out of your tear filled bear and get behind your team.

We will make the playoffs, as long as we win the games we should,

wins vs. Balt, Cle, Det and Buf would give us 11 wins, That means SD and KC would have to finish 5-1 to have a shot at us.

you tell them CB....................................Damn can ya hear em jumping off the Band Wagon(thud!!! crash!! kerplop!!!)............Good riddins we dont need ya :finger:

We will make the playoffs, as long as we win the games we should,

wins vs. Balt, Cle, Det and Buf would give us 11 wins, That means SD and KC would have to finish 5-1 to have a shot at us.

you tell them CB....................................Damn can ya hear em jumping off the Band Wagon(thud!!! crash!! kerplop!!!)............Good riddins we dont need ya :finger:

I say we park the bandwagon next to the river so it makes a nice splash. It's cold enough that any fan who jumps off the bandwagon after we nearly gave Indy their first loss will die of hypotheria as well as terminal stupidity.

You haven't a freaking clue. We gained an edge on the Steelers this weekend, we didn't lose one. We both lost, and their loss was to a division rival. Our fate continues to be in our own hands. We beat them at their home, and it's our division, plain and simple. They haven't got a chance in hell of beating the Colts, yet we held our own against the Colts.

Get your head out of your tear filled bear and get behind your team.

What he said times approximately 1,908,705.223. Sheesh... :cheers:

I'm really starting to not be able to stand coming to this board after a loss. I hate to say it, but it seems like after losses this place turns into JungleNoise on bengals.com. Last year after a loss I would come here and be able to talk about everything that needs to change to get a W next week, but now, after a loss everyone just comes on here and bashes everyone on the team and talks about how our season is over and we have no chance. I'm pissed about the loss too, but I'm not about to give up on this team! We played probably the best team in at least the past 10 years in the NFL. We're not as good as Indy, did anything think we were? We're not there yet, but I still think we'll make it to the playoffs. I just think it makes fans look bad when you turn on your team after a loss. I understand being pissed off, and I'm just as pissed off as everyone else here, but assuming your still a Bengals fan...don't give up on the team..

Just my thoughts...I'm sure a lot of people will have some things to say in response.

WHO DEY :bengal: