Dont you just love being underdogs?

NYBengalfan

The Bengals open up as 4 point underdogs going into Sunday's game vs the 9-0 Indianapolis Ponies. And on Monday Morning QB on ESPN News both Eric Allen and "DA COACH'( Mike Ditka) pick the Colts.

Personally, I love being the underdog, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain with a win. We are dangerous even as favoirtes................ Actually the only thing we could lose is falling a game behind in the Division, but other than that we have a 2 game lead as far as Wild Cards go.

The Bengals open up as 4 point underdogs going into Sunday's game vs the 9-0 Indianapolis Ponies. And on Monday Morning QB on ESPN News both Eric Allen and "DA COACH'( Mike Ditka) pick the Colts.

Personally, I love being the underdog, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain with a win. We are dangerous even as favoirtes................ Actually the only thing we could lose is falling a game behind in the Division, but other than that we have a 2 game lead as far as Wild Cards go.

If we lose and Jacksonville wins, we will both be 7-3 they would be the top wild card team at this point. San Diego and KC would be one game back if they win next week. I am not too comfortable with that if that's what happens.

Jacksonville plays Tennessee

San Diego plays Buffalo

Kansas City plays Houston

Nobody's gonna pick us and that's just fine. I think we are flying as far under the radar as a 7-2 team can be...

Even if we beat the Colts, we'll still be considered the underdog for the Pitt game..I like it...with as loud as our uni's, Chad's mouth, our turnover's, and Carsons MVP bid, nobody will see us coming.

And then just like the rapture Chris Perry and Chris Henry will shock the world while Odell begins to pound hard and Pollack wakes up just in time and by the Super Bowl we are starting a bunch of no names and kick the living sh!t out of Carolina.

The line on danny shreidan has already went up a point and the lines just came out this morning. Here is the link to the odds if you wanna keep track during the week.

http://www.dannysheridan.com/danodds2.html

In my mind, we are in an almost "must win" situation.....not only is jacksonville right on our ass, but pittsburgh actually has a half game on us with their victory they stole from us in the 'Nasti Nati. Just think, we lose this one, beat Baltimore, lose at Pitt, beat the browns.....our last three games are toss ups. The lions aren't great but their capable, and then the bills (who kicked our ass last year), with the finale agianst the cheifs!

I HAVE FAITH BUT I'M NOT GOING TO LIE. I'M SWEATIN IT DOWN HERE IN W.V.

As far as the steelers go:

they got the colts after us and then us and then.......

bears

vikings

browns

lions.......all 4 will more than likely be "W"'s (they are the luckiest f**ks)

As far as the jags go:

titans

cardinals

browns

colts (only real threat, except for the titans having two chances to knock them off)

49ers

texans

titans

I know you guys know this but what a huge game every game is from here on out. 7-2 and we're still on the bubble. But why worry, only 15+ years hanging in the balance here! When in trouble just throw it to Chad....WHO-DEY!