Favre

NYBengalfan

Is there any chance that Brett Favre can help us out and lead the Pack to victory over the steelers this Sunday?

I think he does NYBengalfan. He's always dangerous, especially playing at home in Green Bay and coming off an embarassing loss like he took in Cincinnati. I picked them to win in the football pool where I work. Yep, I was the Lone Ranger on that one, but I figure that team is desperate now, and the Pittsburgh game will be a do or die affair for their season. Brett Farves LAST season, I'm sure I don't have to remind you guy's of, so expect the Steelers to be tested!

Is there any chance that Brett Favre can help us out and lead the Pack to victory over the steelers this Sunday?

I think he does NYBengalfan. He's always dangerous, especially playing at home in Green Bay and coming off an embarassing loss like he took in Cincinnati. I picked them to win in the football pool where I work. Yep, I was the Lone Ranger on that one, but I figure that team is desperate now, and the Pittsburgh game will be a do or die affair for their season. Brett Farves LAST season, I'm sure I don't have to remind you guy's of, so expect the Steelers to be tested!

I sure hope so. NOW( That we already played him) I hope goes out firing like he always does.

I would be nearly shocked if the Packers didn't leave this game 1-7, but Favre will have a comeback game, and this is the time of year when the Packers usually get it going, so who knows.

*edit* Wait now, I just saw that Burger Boy is out, the Packers have a great shot.

If the Bengals can win in Baltimore Sunday, and the Squealers lose in GB, there should be great joy in Bengaldom.

There should be a chance now with Ben out for the next 2 games. Not that I would wish injury on anyone

So you're saying it's unfortunate he was injured, but Ben shouldn't expect a "Get Well Soon" card from you in the mail anytime in the near future... :rolleyes:

its too bad b/c if the steelers lose then they have an excuse because of Ben's glass knee. Im thrilled that we have a good chance to take advantage of this, but I dont like to see anyone get hurt.................................................

But if it helps the Bengals then its all good!!!! :rolleyes:

If the Bengals can win in Baltimore Sunday, and the Squealers lose in GB, there should be great joy in Bengaldom.

That would go along with despair in Baltimore and Pittsburgh. If Charlie Batch pulls a Maddox, and the Bengals do their business as usual, then we have a very happy Sunday ahead of us.

:sure:

That would go along with despair in Baltimore and Pittsburgh. If Charlie Batch pulls a Maddox, and the Bengals do their business as usual, then we have a very happy Sunday ahead of us.

:sure:

Sunday would turn into a giant happy hour across bengals nation, "Call me in sick, Im gettin drunk Win(most likely) or lose(not happenin')"

The Bengals winning and the Steelers losing has been an obsessive thought for me this week!

Winning in BALT = tough as heck....

But I think the Steelers are in for a dog fight too...

And, concerning Favre, I'm glad we don't have to play him again!

I hate to say it but after watching that Steelers game, they proly ought to let Rodgers get snaps from here on out to start rebuilding for next year.

No doubt Favre can still play QB -- not like he used to but still better than maybe a third of the starters in the league. But it seems probable that he won't be back and the Pack ought to led Rodgers benefit from some of Favre's presence on the sideline before he's gone for good.

I hate to say it but after watching that Steelers game, they proly ought to let Rodgers get snaps from here on out to start rebuilding for next year.

Agreed. I thought he had a little bit left, but apparently he's used it all up. Still an all time great QB though.

The Packers may have locked up a top three draft pick with Sunday's loss. After stealing Rodgers in the last draft, they are in pretty good shape to rebuild quickly.

Don't know if I would trust Rodgers that much...They will have a very interesting off-season, no doubt....