It's raining at PBS

derekshank

It's is supposed to reain all day today... and most people think that gives the Steelers the advantage, because of their run game, and the thought that defense is less effected by weather.

I however think this gives the biggest advantage to our WR's. We already have WR's that are far superior to their CB's, and only our WR's know where they will be cutting on a wet field. Their CB's will be the ones slipping around trying to keep up. I think the wet weather plays to our advantage.

What do you guys think?

I think it works to the Steelers favor. See Bears game earlier this year as an example. That does not negate the truth of what you say about the receivers, etc., but I just think it truly does favor the Steelers in this particular game.

And by the way, I think we all know that a wet field and wet conditions is the worst possible scenario anyone wants who is having recently leg or foot injuries. Uh, can you say Ben, Hines, and El? Might be good from the standpoint that they will be a bit more 'hesitant' on moves, etc.

I think it works to the Steelers favor. See Bears game earlier this year as an example. That does not negate the truth of what you say about the receivers, etc., but I just think it truly does favor the Steelers in this particular game.

I agree.

Our rush defense has been, well, ok at best. Pittsburgh's rush offense has been pretty good this season -- and the Bus playing against the Bengals, historically, has been good.

Bengals run offense is good, if the pass is spreading the defense out. The Steelers secondary isn't very good. However, the rush defense is pretty good.

If the name of the game is running the ball, we'll struggle. If we can put it up successfully, then we win with ease.

Billy -- what a cop-out this is:

"I think it adds another layer of unpredictibility to a game that I feel has too many already! I want it to stop."

:lmao: (just playin)... :sure: