PFW's Wilkening Predicts Shootout

HoosierCat

Open up the offense, shred their weakened secondary, and focus on the running game on defense. Good article.

"Bad news for Cincinnati, Pissburg's offense has the ability to hold on to the ball and then hold it some more"

Here's a news flash.... Cincinnati does a better job of maintaining time of possession....

The stats agree with you as of yet, but there is no denying how good the Steelers can be at holding the football. There may not be any other team in the league that would be better able to keep our offense on the sideline.

Open up the offense, shred their weakened secondary, and focus on the running game on defense. Good article.

"Bad news for Cincinnati, Pissburg's offense has the ability to hold on to the ball and then hold it some more"

Here's a news flash.... Cincinnati does a better job of maintaining time of possession....

The stats agree with you as of yet, but there is no denying how good the Steelers can be at holding the football. There may not be any other team in the league that would be better able to keep our offense on the sideline.

Yeah I agree, there's just no way the Bengals can continue to give up 5-6 yards per carry against good teams.

I think the only hope of that is countering the slow, fatness of Bettis (he's fatter than hell this year) with their LB and d-line speed.

If they let a scrub like Parker go off on them Sunday I'll be pissed, the guy hasn't done squat for weeks now.

With Pitt's banged up WR's, the Bengals' need to do everything and anything possible to contain their running game and give the Bengals' offense as many chances as possible with the ball - because against the Squealers' defense they are going to need that.

I am not sure how in the world people think this will be a "shootout."

Pitt's defense is too good for that.