A Grand A Seat?!?!?

HoosierCat

from Ludwig at the DDN...

As of 6 p.m. Monday, the eBay auction Web site included 44 entries for fans selling tickets to the game, most of them putting multiple tickets up for sale. The asking prices were well above face value. For example, three lower-level seats at the 30-yard line were going for $1,079.

:eek:

As of 6 p.m. Monday, the eBay auction Web site included 44 entries for fans selling tickets to the game, most of them putting multiple tickets up for sale. The asking prices were well above face value. For example, three lower-level seats at the 30-yard line were going for $1,079.

The highest I see are $575 for 50 yard line club seats. Those are the best in the house.

The highest I see are $575 for 50 yard line club seats. Those are the best in the house.

i have sat in the club seats with my friend at both home games this year and will be there for the steelrs game... they are a great view and great seats and everything but i would MUCH rather be in the lower or upper level. the fans are simly jsut better there.

it's hard not to get mad when three guys behind you that look like they should be at a horse race not football game are telling you to sit down on the openeing kickoff. fans in the club seats can be stuck up.

i have sat in the club seats with my friend at both home games this year and will be there for the steelrs game... they are a great view and great seats and everything but i would MUCH rather be in the lower or upper level. the fans are simly jsut better there.

it's hard not to get mad when three guys behind you that look like they should be at a horse race not football game are telling you to sit down on the openeing kickoff. fans in the club seats can be stuck up.

Screw them. You better stand the entire game, lose your voice, and be sweating just from the exertion. If fans don't understand how big this game is, they shouldn't be there in the first place.