How will you spend your Sunday

Wraith

My Sunday routine is all screwed up.

Get up spend a couple of hours doing housework while watching NFL Countdown and then settleing down to watch the game. At four I start getting the rest of my day's activities completed. Today I have 9 freaking hours to wait and the anticipation is killing me.

What are you guys doing to pass the time til 8:30?

My Sunday routine is all screwed up.

What are you guys doing to pass the time til 8:30?

1st: Put on a BIG pot of coffee, pour me a huge cup.

2nd: Boot up the computer and flip on both TV's in living room.

3rd: Start laundry so I have clean shorts for work this week.

4th: Pour a 2nd huge cup of coffee, this time "accidently" spilling in 3-4 shots of Jim Beam Bourbon. :yes:

5th: Spend the rest of the day watching Nascar and other NFL football games, checking in here at the 'Zone, and dealing with this mountain of laundry and drinking coffee with my buddy Jim Beam while waiting for the Cincinnati at Jacksonville game to kick off! :bengal:

BTW...Bengals win 34-24! :bengal:

Wake up at 2, go to my mothers law house and eat paella. Then walk down to my brother laws nad smoke hash with him for a couple of hours. Drink cofee with brandy. My wife will talk to her sister for hours. Then go home start with the gin and tonic. My wife has to work nights so about 9:30 call my brother. He comes over we smoke some then go the local bar where I talk with this lovely colombian girl who is 20. She is all over me. She wants english classes.(posible lover) Then go home listen to game!

Wake up at 2, go to my mothers law house and eat paella. Then walk down to my brother laws nad smoke hash with him for a couple of hours. Drink cofee with brandy. My wife will talk to her sister for hours. Then go home start with the gin and tonic. My wife has to work nights so about 9:30 call my brother. He comes over we smoke some then go the local bar where I talk with this lovely colombian girl who is 20. She is all over me. She wants english classes.(posible lover) Then go home listen to game!

WAKE UP AT 2:00!?!?!? I gotta hop me a plane across the pond and party with this psuedo/married guy!

:partyhat::rockon::drunk::grass::wine::goof::band::cheers::crack::beer:

I woke up at 10 this morning and the day went pretty smooth. I chatted with my dad while we harvested his plant and took some pics of the buds. I watched the Bears/Browns game for a while and after that I started to get bored. I started drinking at about 5:30 out of boredom which is a lot earlier than I wanted to. I am going to be trashed by the time the game starts. WHO DEY for Ghiaciuc for good luck. I hope he becomes a big steal and dominant center for the next 10 seasons.

Starts at two here! You guys need to realize are clubs dont open till 4-noon. You go out on saturday you will see the sun come up! As far as that goes about the women, Im more talk than show. I like to start the thing up and then leave it , just so I know I can still do it!( The whores are straight whiskey nights)

1. Make coffee.

2. Burn incence and set up bug bombs (those roaches are everywhere).

3. Feed the needy

4. Put on my Willie Anderson jersay.

5. Unpack my 15 notebooks of stats, and notes for my weekly post-game analysis.

6. Watch NASCAR pre-game show (yeap, so what?)

7. Set my DVR package to record all my Sunday shows (Family Guy, American Dad, good football games, Bengals, NASCAR race)

8. Feed the roaches

9. Turn to channel 12 (that's CBS in Cincy)

10. Watch Carson earn another 100 passer rating.

Hey, I'm happy. :)