Where have all the posters gone?

Stripes

I've noticed lately that Bengalszone hasn't been getting the traffic it normally does. I hope our guys haven't defected over to Bengals.com! I've seen those boards, and while they look nice, the threads have no substance. There's no fun in answering "Who is your favorite Bengals quarterback ever" 15 times on 15 different threads in one day!

Or maybe it's just a dry spell. I'm sure we'll be crankin' come Sunday. :bengal:

I've noticed lately that Bengalszone hasn't been getting the traffic it normally does. I hope our guys haven't defected over to Bengals.com! I've seen those boards, and while they look nice, the threads have no substance. There's no fun in answering "Who is your favorite Bengals quarterback ever" 15 times on 15 different threads in one day!

Or maybe it's just a dry spell. I'm sure we'll be crankin' come Sunday. :bengal:

Visits, new topics and posts have went up. The forum does have a feel that things have slowed down, but the stats have gotten better.

well i have had to post at bengals.com becuase for about a month after the soft-ware on the borad was updated the bengalszone didn't work for me but fear not i'm back

well i have had to post at bengals.com becuase for about a month after the soft-ware on the borad was updated the bengalszone didn't work for me but fear not i'm back

Welcome back Mr. LB! :cheers:

B) I think that most of the ones that have gone missing are the trolls and other mouth breathing bottom feeders that kept showing up to tell us how bad we were going to get our asses kicked when we played their team.

;) Looking at it that way ........ maybe they were smarter than they seemed.

:cheers: I'm glad they're gone .......... more beer for us.