Reggie Myles vs Bears

TJJackson

I do not remember him making any tackles on defense, but he did play very well on special teams.

On one specific play, he was flagged for a false start on a Bengals punt, and one could see his frusutration with himself. On the next play, the Bengals punted, and Myles proceeded to deck the returner for a very short gain if anything.

It was a thing of beauty.

Reggie is one of the best cover men/gunners I've ever seen.

He was his old self yesterday, and played well.

Guys like Myles are over-looked by the media folks too often, instead they think the Bengals' are doing well solely because of INT's and Palmer bombs.

Remember what Tasker did for the Bills during their hey day?

Honestly I think Myles should be a team captain and a pro bowler eventually. Fun to watch him. I really appreciate what he does and means to this team.

Honestly I think Myles should be a team captain and a pro bowler eventually. Fun to watch him. I really appreciate what he does and means to this team.

This is exactly why he is my avatar.....a great guy with a fun outgoing personality (met him at training camp this year, talked to him like 1 minute worth :-) who just happens to excel at special teams coverage and loves every minute of it.

Thanks for the info, everyone :-)