Bengalszone Pigskin Pick 'em

The Big Orange

I just started a Bengalszone Pigskin Pick 'em. Anyone can play(it's free).

The group name is Bengalszone

The password is superbowl

The link is http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/frontpage

You've got to register...I didn't register with spreads, just win/loss, it drops your worst week...has a place you can talk smack...sounds fun to me.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sodicart!!!!!!! Welcome, little brother. From this day on I adopt Sodicart as my official little brother (something I've never had). Welcome to the Big orange family!

Sit down and eat something, damnit!

Sodicart!!!!!!! Welcome, little brother. From this day on I adopt Sodicart as my official little brother (something I've never had). Welcome to the Big orange family!

Sit down and eat something, damnit!

haha thank you my big brother. Ive never had a big brother so this might work out..

Join up, Who?! We take your kind...Hell, pick the Browns every week for all I care.

BTW the person with the best record at the end gets the entire 2005 Bengals season on DVD for free, Courtesy of Big Orange Piracy INC.

Join up, Wjo?! We take your kind...Hell, pick the Browns every week for all I care.

BTW the person with the best record at the end gets the entire 2005 Bengals season on DVD for free, Courtesy of Big Orange Piracy INC.

Wow, awesome deal, cool beans Big O. If I win, I'll just take the superbowl DVD, and the rest can be split amongst the other participants. ;)

Okey-dokey . . . I'm in.

Join the revolution, young eclipse.

So far we got 15...what do you call yourself on there GROIII?

I looked on the sign up thing...which one are you, Billy?