Brawlin' in Bristol!

BengalszoneBilly

IMO, out of all the tracks Nascar races on, this bad boy called Bristol would be the best place to catch a night race under the lights! I'm looking forward to this one.

So other than the given of our "Jeff Earnhart" picking the #8 car to win, (that is your pick, right Jeff?) who is the rest of your picks as possible winners in this weekends race?

Personally I think it'll come down to either Kurt Busch, (almost owns this track) Matt Kenseth, (his team is really starting to bring it together and he finishes well here) or Kevin Harvick (winner of the last race in Bristol).

Anyone else? ;)

Why hell yeah im gonna pick that number eight car or else id be stupid. Imma gonna done learn you boys the way soon, sure nuf.

Here's what you "learned" us so far Jeff. Your prediction for the Brickyard race in Indy:

Goin with earnhart on this one boys! ]

Result? The #8 finished 43rd. Dead last.

Your prediction for Michigan:

Stewart aint nothin and aint never gonna be nobody. Watch out boys, Earnharts gonna get ya!

Result? The #8 finished 17th. Congrats to Earnhardt Jr. for finishing on the lead lap though! :rolleyes:

or else id be stupid.

:wacko:

But living in Amsterdam ain't that bad!!!!!!!

Really? Did you party with our other Bengalszone member "jditty" from California when he was there this spring? ^_^

I was not here then. I will be here til february, then its back to tampa.....