Pollak is the left defensive end in the nickel.

Spain

There are a few indicators that, to me, show Pollack will NOT be spending time at end.

1. Weight drop - To be fast enough to play LB in the NFL, the bengals braintrust (Oxymoron?) determined that he should get his weight down to the mid 240's. That is too light to play end effectively, especailly as a rook.

2. Talk of DP dropping back to cover TE's. Again, something that an end prolly won't do.

3. Our Ends. - Who sits? Geathers, Smith... prolly not. Unless a DT gets a season ending injury I think it is highly unlikey that Pollack spends any thime at End.

What i DO think is that he will stunt constantly, either with a CB blitz or with another MLb over guard.

FoxSports can write whatever they want, right or wrong.

There are a few indicators that, to me, show Pollack will NOT be spending time at end.

1. Weight drop - To be fast enough to play LB in the NFL, the bengals braintrust (Oxymoron?) determined that he should get his weight down to the mid 240's. That is too light to play end effectively, especailly as a rook.

2. Talk of DP dropping back to cover TE's. Again, something that an end prolly won't do.

3. Our Ends. - Who sits? Geathers, Smith... prolly not. Unless a DT gets a season ending injury I think it is highly unlikey that Pollack spends any thime at End.

What i DO think is that he will stunt constantly, either with a CB blitz or with another MLb over guard.

FoxSports can write whatever they want, right or wrong.

Thank you so much King Willy, well summarized.

Really Spain, I take pretty much all of my clues straight from ML. For all of the reasons that KW just went over, and becuase ML himself has said no DL for Pollack, I just don't think he will be rushing from that spot on 3rd down. They may line him up outside and bring him off the edge as a blitzing backer, but as the down lineman? Not off of what they have said to this point.

Well your going to eat those words very soon. :D

Do your mispelled, poorly structured sentences go best with Sugar or Spice?

You'll be the one eating your words.

You're a jackass. No one is perfect. You have a buttload of spelling and grammar mistakes on here too.

Give the guy a break. He is not a native English speaker. Stop being the "Jackassed Grammar Police" that can't even correct his own sentences.

Well your going to eat those words very soon. :D

Do your mispelled, poorly structured sentences go best with Sugar or Spice?

You'll be the one eating your words.

You're a jackass. No one is perfect. You have a buttload of spelling and grammar mistakes on here too.

Give the guy a break. He is not a native English speaker. Stop being the "Jackassed Grammar Police" that can't even correct his own sentences.

The s**t wouldn't be so bad if he'd (Spain) JUST PUSH THE SPELL CHECK BUTTON.

It's like he refuses to do it.

It's there to help him, and many people have suggested it before.

J Ditty the same people that cant work that out are the same people that will never be able to speak another language. Some people just dont have the ability. With that being said the article is on the fox sports nfl team page. This is the same place I got the information about Justin and geathers switching.

J Ditty the same people that cant work that out are the same people that will never be able to speak another language. Some people just dont have the ability. With that being said the article is on the fox sports nfl team page. This is the same place I got the information about Justin and geathers switching.

Perfecto! B)

Perfecto! B)

See how easy that was? ^_^

Bresh has already said he'd be lining up Pollack at times in a down stance on the line.

If someone wants to take that as meaning he'll be the DE on all nickel packages then so be it, but I don't think it'll be quite that automatic and will depend on the situation. But I'm sure the writer realizes that also.