Happy Birthday Skyline!!

A big Happy 24th Birthday to Skyline, my fellow moderator and brother in "The Chilihood"...who BTW we also share with actor John Stamos as you can see in this VIDEO!

A crazy world we live in eh? Well Eric, I hope you get to have at least a few of these skyline2.jpg today, at least one way or another. How about five way? SkylineChili-5Way.jpg Those are great too!

TODAY IS OFFICIALLY...

Thanks, Billy! By far the best happy birthday I've ever gotten on a message board! A post full of skyline...nothing wrong with that :lol:

I won't be partaking in any chili today, but I'll be back in town in less than a month, so I've got that to look forward to :)

You are welcome! I enjoyed "Googling" up all those Skyline pics except for the intense hunger pangs it brought on! There was this one weird one:

happy bday bro. i went to skyline chili when i was back there...didnt like the spaghetti with chili on it that much but i did like the mini hot dogs with chili...

Happy Birthday!

I remember 24....<grumbles>

:lol: Happy Birthday Skyline !!!

There are severe ( probably self induced ) gaps in my memory around the 24 mark .... probably from around 20 to 25 or 26 ??? ( can't recall ) :blink: Sincerely hope you're making out better.

Happy Birthday!

I remember 24....<grumbles>

:lol: Happy Birthday Skyline !!!

There are severe ( probably self induced ) gaps in my memory around the 24 mark .... probably from around 20 to 25 or 26 ??? ( can't recall ) :blink: Sincerely hope you're making out better.

No gaps here :lol:

I've been an old man since around the age of 10. An exciting night out for my wife and me consists of a nice quiet dinner and a movie at home. When we're feeling especially wild we may stop and splurge on a milkshake on the way home :lol:

Sorry I wasn't around to post, but happy b-day Skyline! Thanks again for my sig pic.

I'll drink a beer in your honor tonight.