Jeremi Johnson

TJJackson

That is the best news Ive heard in a long time, everything just seems to be coming together with this team. This guy can run the ball as well when he stays off the twinkies.

Yeah, I think we will see a rejuvenated Jeremi Johnson this year.

i like how the article's talkin about him winnin sprints after practice and the new refreshing, professional attitude all the coaches are seein from him...this is pretty big. :player: who-dey :player:

Sounds like he's doing all the right things to become the fullback we saw flashes of in his rookie season.....which is awesome if it's all true.

http://www.bengals.com/press/news.asp?iCur...=0&news_id=2942

Very, very good news for the Bengals

Nice thread and a sentiment I am with 100%.

Finally saw this on .com this morning, and headed here knowing that y'all were on it.

This is superb news, really as good as it gets for the offense. A fullback to do the dirty work and make people hurt at the point of attack can be so devastating.

This offense's outlook for 2005, already robust, just got even more so.

Man, are we desparate for good news out of Bengaldom or what!? Yes, it is refreshing to hear that JJ got it and he should help this offense, but the best news of the offseason??????????

I'd say resigning two offensive leaders and having your draft rated as an A by most pundants has to rate up there near the top. Your fullback reporting to camp in shape is nice but . . . . come on.

Man, are we desparate for good news out of Bengaldom or what!? Yes, it is refreshing to hear that JJ got it and he should help this offense, but the best news of the offseason??????????

I'd say resigning two offensive leaders and having your draft rated as an A by most pundants has to rate up there near the top. Your fullback reporting to camp in shape is nice but . . . . come on.

A little hyperbole, sure, but what about this...JJ has Pro-Bowl potential. If he taps that, and taps it this year, this offense will be simply devastating.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I think this is great news because he is devistating when playing well. Heck he could have enough talent to be a Bettis type running back.

It's also great news because "HE GOT IT". Marvin's staff was able to persuade this young man to step up, be a man, and treat this like a JOB! Their ability to get everyone on the same page and doing what is necessary to win may be . . .

T H E B E S T N E W S O F T H E O F F S E A S O N ! ! ! ! ! !

:P

Oh, don't get me wrong. I think this is great news because he is devistating when playing well. Heck he could have enough talent to be a Bettis type running back.

I thought, after '03, that he could easily be the best Bengals FB since Pete Johnson, and might have even worked as the No. 1 had Rudi proven to be a one-season wonder. So his near-total disappearance last season was a big disappointment to me. It's good to hear he's getting it together.

It's also great news because "HE GOT IT". Marvin's staff was able to persuade this young man to step up, be a man, and treat this like a JOB! Their ability to get everyone on the same page and doing what is necessary to win may be . . .

T H E B E S T N E W S O F T H E O F F S E A S O N ! ! ! ! ! !

:P

Aye well if he diden't step up pollack's teammate might be replacing him

ML I think will be at the end of his career one of the elite Coach's ever. the way he persuades his players they way he does takes a lot of carisma. Not something you can just pick up, it's something your born with and ML has it. I don't think it's JJ's top shape that is suprising everyone but the way he did it, the way he grew up overnight and realized that he had to be a contributing part of this O. I think it has a huge part of ML's attitude towards his players.

Give me your input.

I am a rookie on this site and I am loving the way everyfan and player is coming together as one, one dominant Bengal.

I feel tingles in my spine everytime I read a positive response about the Bengal's

Is it August yet?

The best news of the offseason is that there hasn't been any bad news. And all the credit goes to Marvin Lewis. He's got the organization turned around and in the best possible situation to win ballgames.

The only bad news I can think of is Nate Webster's situation, but with Landon and Odell doing their thing, I don't think of it as that big of a deal.