EVERYBODY! READ THIS!

NJ29

Okay, the record for most users online at one time is 124. My idea is to have every get on this site (if possible) Wednesday night at 9:30. Please stay online until it is clarified that the record is broken.

Moderators, I would like the permission to post this in the Bengals discussion forum in order to spread the news more efficiently.

Who-Dey.

:player:

Okay, the record for most users online at one time is 124. My idea is to have every get on this site (if possible) Wednesday night at 9:30. Please stay online until it is clarified that the record is broken.

Moderators, I would like the permission to post this in the Bengals discussion forum in order to spread the news more efficiently.

Who-Dey.

An admirable endeavor I will admit, but why don't we let the site administrator (B24) have the final say so on this issue since it's his website. I promise I will bring this to his attention so he advised of it immediately upon checking in here, probably later tonight. It may take a bit longer due to this being a holiday weekend, and as close as I can tell, he has a life and may be out of town! :)

In the mean time people will still be able to read this, and comment on wheather or not they find this something they might be interested in participating in. (Just for my information, is there anything at this website you haven't made a mental note of yet?)

As far as the most users on line at one time, you got to remember that the total included a large amount visitors driven here from the mock drafts posted here and advertised elsewhere.

Most of all, thanks for asking first. Be patient, we'll let you know. And like I told you in the Intro thread:

Don't wear your keyboard out here in one night! That's the first step in becoming a lonely old overly opinionated forum Moderator who seemingly has no life and likes to drink Bourbon a bit too much! It's a sad sight to see I promise you. Keep your nose clean, and you'll likely end up with a life!

Who-Dey.

Everyone will see this post right here. No need to put it in the Bengals forum. I like your enthusiasum, but there isn't a real need to break the record. The record number of users online at one time means more if it is broke without it being planned on being broke at a certain time.

BTW, Welcome to the board! :player:

The record number of users online at one time means more if it is broke without it being planned on being broke at a certain time.

He's absolutely right NJ. Besides...that record will be shattered many times over during the upcoming season. Especially after the Bengals roll into the Motor City for some Mayhem in the Super Bowl! The records that will be set then will make the 124 we have now seem as but a drop in a bucket, don't you agree?