Just Made a Bet

jditty47

with a coworker. $100 bucks. The bet is if the bengals can go over .500. I obviously know they will. so the bet is set up like this, if we win less than 8 i lose, if we win 8 its a wash and no one wins, if we win 9 or more i win.

hes a charger fan btw....he looked at our schedule and counted 9 definate losses...i was like your crazy and obviously dont know s**t about us.

just wanted to post this...

and btw, who else woulda taken this action?

just wanted to post this...

and btw, who else woulda taken this action?

I would have too! If 8-8 is a wash I don't see the risk outweighing it!

What about a bet on the 'Bolts? Better this year or not? I say they caught a few teams (except for the Jets. New York had their number at home or away!) napping last year.

That smells like as easy money as you can find in a bet. Sure injuries can mess that up, but if everyone is relatively healthy, 8-8 is worst case, and 9-12 wins seems far more likely...

Can you believe that we are even talking like this? How long has it been since we thought that an 8-8 year would be worse-case scenario (without laughing)?

Has Bengaldom ever been this exciting?

By the way, that's one of the best bets you'll ever get. The whole 8-8 wash thing makes it even better.

Here's a new question: Setting the Bengals' over-under win total at 9.5, do you take the over or the under?

You know what's funny is that I made a bet with a girl thats a Pirates fan on if the Pirates or the Reds would finish with a better record. It's for a case of beer, and I thought for sure that it would be an easy win for me. However, that's not looking as a great bet right now... <_<

Also, a case of beer in college is a huge amount. :lol:

When I was in Vegas a month ago they had the Bengs @ 11-1 to win the AFC championship. I was kinda pissed since I want everyone to think we will choke. We seem to thrive that way the last few seasons. At any rate, I would SO take the over on that bet.

You know what's funny is that I made a bet with a girl thats a Pirates fan on if the Pirates or the Reds would finish with a better record. It's for a case of beer, and I thought for sure that it would be an easy win for me. However, that's not looking as a great bet right now... <_<

Also, a case of beer in college is a huge amount. :lol:

If losing the bet means giving a girl a case of beer --- and she's half-way decent looking --- then I'd say that's a win-win situation.

I think 10 wins is within reach, and 11 wins is not impossible. So betting $100 on 9 wins? Easy.

So is the Charger fan looking for more action? JDitty taking a cut?

I love your thinking oxstud. Underrate us please...don't even give us a dark horse of a chance...somebody please talk about the brillance of the browns...that way when we sneak in and knock your teeth in, you won't know what happened until you're jabbering with your gums.

sorry about the pic...I forgot, no more gross pictures, so I've added this one to make up for it.