Corey Simon to Baltimore?

Wow, and If they get Sharper too...Look for a Super Bowl run. They will be scarry.

This means we need to try very hard to get Sharper!!! Can't let him slip away from us.

If they trade for Simon, they will have less than zero dollars to pursue Sharper...they can't get both.

Wow, and If they get Sharper too...Look for a Super Bowl run.  They will be scarry. 

This means we need to try very hard to get Sharper!!! Can't let him slip away from us.

If they trade for Simon, they will have less than zero dollars to pursue Sharper...they can't get both.

Maybe...maybe not. Balti has $7 million in cap space, they could probably squeeze both in. Might have to do some cuts/restructures to get all their draft picks signed, but that isn't something they'd have to worry about now.

That said, I don't expect them to sign both.

I just don't get it. Or they just don't get it, one of the two. Now correct me if I'm wrong here.

Do or do not the Ravens already have one of the leagues best defenses? I would say they do.

Conversely, I would say their overall offensive rank would fall within the bottom third among the leagues teams. Most people would probably attribute this to QB Kyle Boller and their anemic passing game, if you could even call it that.

Now with all the cap space/7 million bucks there to work with, wouldn't you be trying to correct what kept you out of the playoffs last season? Well it sure wasn't the Ravens defense, now was it!

Maybe the guy's in the Baltimore front office are confident there is some "salvation" that'll be there for them in the draft, offensively speaking, that I don't yet see. Whatever. To me it seems they're not really helping their team by getting more (although good) defensive help, but hey...if they insist on screwing up, far be it from me to get in their way!! I say give 'em all the room they need to finish that job up right! :lol:

well u cant say that the front office of the ravens dont know to atleast compete u have to have a solid D. its better having a solid D and a questionable o than to have a solid o and a questionable d in the long run.

I just don't get it. Or they just don't get it, one of the two. Now correct me if I'm wrong here.

Do or do not the Ravens already have one of the leagues best defenses? I would say they do.

Conversely, I would say their overall offensive rank would fall within the bottom third among the leagues teams. Most people would probably attribute this to QB Kyle Boller and their anemic passing game, if you could even call it that.

Now with all the cap space/7 million bucks there to work with, wouldn't you be trying to correct what kept you out of the playoffs last season? Well it sure wasn't the Ravens defense, now was it!

Oh, I dunno. I seem to remember a huge Ravens defensive collapse late last season against this team with funny orange helmets...and as I recall they didn't exactly shut down Indy a week or so later.

They did have the No. 6 D last year...then again, that's the second-worst defensive ranking they've achieved in the last 6 years...

The Ravens are looking to upgrade. Just because they already have a pretty good D doesn't mean they can't try and make it better. I wish the Bengals were as proactive.

As for the Ravens' offense, well, they did sign Mason, don't forget. And some of their woes were injury-related: Ogden and Jamal both missed multiple games, and Heap was out most of the season.

Oh, I dunno. I seem to remember a huge Ravens defensive collapse late last season against this team with funny orange helmets...and as I recall they didn't exactly shut down Indy a week or so later.

They did have the No. 6 D last year...then again, that's the second-worst defensive ranking they've achieved in the last 6 years...

The Ravens are looking to upgrade. Just because they already have a pretty good D doesn't mean they can't try and make it better. I wish the Bengals were as proactive.

As for the Ravens' offense, well, they did sign Mason, don't forget. And some of their woes were injury-related: Ogden and Jamal both missed multiple games, and Heap was out most of the season.

I have to agree here... As much as I hate the stinkin a$$ ratbirds, they had many injuries (as well as us) and with all of them back healthy, coupled with the signing of Mason, they should be right there again. That D is pretty good you know... God Boller sucks !!! :P

WHODEY !!!