pictures of moi, and questions

not-another

Are you the one on the left or the one on the right? :lol::lol::lol:

Someone PLEASE tell NA how to display more .................................................... pictures that is.

Are you the one on the left or the one on the right? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Someone PLEASE tell NA how to display more .................................................... pictures that is.

you didnt even wish me a happy birthday. :(

here is me at a mardi gras bar crawl. im the one with the leg cocked over the head, yeah i was drunk. i was acting like a silly ass though.

post-4-1112516465.jpg

HAPPY B-DAY

Did you get a copious supply of ping-pong balls to go with that "legs round the back of your head" pose?

I've decided that not-another looks alot like a girl that wouldn't talk to me if I approached her in a bar. I'm sure you're a nice girl, NA, but I don't find myself as attracted to you now as I did before.

Your ass is still pretty hot, though...I'll give yout that.

I've decided that not-another looks alot like a girl that wouldn't talk to me if I approached her in a bar. I'm sure you're a nice girl, NA, but I don't find myself as attracted to you now as I did before.

That, BNation, is freakin funny! :lol:

I've decided that not-another looks alot like a girl that wouldn't talk to me if I approached her in a bar.  I'm sure you're a nice girl, NA, but I don't find myself as attracted to you now as I did before.

:lol: He's is one up front and honest mother f**ker ain't he? Just callin' 'em like he see's 'em! :lol:

I wish you could add a poll to this thread -

Poll Question: Would you hit it?

* YES

* Like a caveman!

* Only if NA does the behind the head leg thing

* No b/c I am afraid of KY girls

B24 can we work out that feature? :D

I've decided that not-another looks alot like a girl that wouldn't talk to me if I approached her in a bar.  I'm sure you're a nice girl, NA, but I don't find myself as attracted to you now as I did before.

:lol: He's is one up front and honest mother f**ker ain't he? Just callin' 'em like he see's 'em! :lol:

That is the coolest paint job on a plane that I've ever seen. These guys have to do a fly over for a Bengals game. :player:

That is the coolest paint job on a plane that I've ever seen. These guys have to do a fly over for a Bengals game. :player:

Unfortunately that'll never happen. One F-18 was painted that way for a two week international gathering of fighter pilots in 2003. Afterwards it was returned to it's typical scheme.

Unfortunately that'll never happen. One F-18 was painted that way for a two week international gathering of fighter pilots in 2003. Afterwards it was returned to it's typical scheme.

:( Dam ...... That's a shame. A formation of those flying over PBS would have been a sight to behold.

:( Dam ...... That's a shame. A formation of those flying over PBS would have been a sight to behold.

Wouldn't it though? B)