How about dem Mountaineers?!?!?!?!

jamesbrooks21

I still can't believe they beat Wake Forest, but if they remain hot maybe the Final Four lol. Go Mountaineers

Congrats on beating Wake Forest. Nobody saw that coming! Especially Wake Forest! It totally wrecked my bracket though! :wacko:

On one hand I am hoping WVU knocks off Lewisville, but on the other, if they do it would spoil the dream matchup - UK v UL. WVU has an incredibly uinderrated team. Seems like they came out of nowhere this year!

you guys hot at the right time in the big east tournament, im just not sure you can beat the hot cards right now

Can ANYBODY stand up to the teams from Kentucky this year? The tournament started with three, and with the majority of the games having been played already, there are still two left!!

I'll venture to say that had not EKU run into UK early, they too would still be alive! That programs is definitely on the rise, and I fully expect them to become a fixture in this tounament as the other two Kentucky teams are already!! B)