Dillon on Deck/2005 preseason

HoosierCat

I hope our 'franchise RB' :lol: takes notes from across the feild. Maybe dillon can show him how to not just fall over when the o line doesnt open up a perfect hole for him to run through. Maybe Dillon can show him that you can cut runs outside. Oh wait nevermind, RJ doesnt have the speed to do that...

Might as well start out against the best! 2nd consecutive preseason with the Pats, but it seems Indy is always a preseason opponent, but it'll be a good "barometer" type game to see how well the defense will play.

I hope our 'franchise RB' :lol: takes notes from across the feild. Maybe dillon can show him how to not just fall over when the o line doesnt open up a perfect hole for him to run through. Maybe Dillon can show him that you can cut runs outside. Oh wait nevermind, RJ doesnt have the speed to do that...

Just one man's opinion folks... :rolleyes:

Is that the new forum disclaimer? :lol::lol:

kinda like in 2002 when dillon tripped over his own o line man on 4th and goal vs tenn? :wacko:

Week 1: Aug. 11-15

San Diego at Green Bay (ESPN, Aug. 11)

Philadelphia at Pittsburgh (ESPN, Aug. 15)

Baltimore at Atlanta

Kansas City at Minnesota

Chicago at St. Louis

Dallas at Arizona

Denver at Houston

Detroit at New York Jets

Seattle at New Orleans

Miami at Jacksonville

New York Giants at Cleveland

New England at Cincinnati

Oakland at San Francisco

Buffalo at Indianapolis

Tampa Bay at Tennessee

Washington at Carolina

Week 2: Aug. 18-22

New Orleans at New England (FOX, Aug. 18)

Minnesota at New York Jets (CBS, Aug. 19)

Dallas at Seattle (ABC, Aug. 22)

Arizona at Kansas City

Philadelphia at Baltimore

Carolina at New York Giants

Chicago at Indianapolis

Cincinnati at Washington

Cleveland at Detroit

Green Bay at Buffalo

Jacksonville at Tampa Bay

Miami at Pittsburgh

Oakland at Houston

St. Louis at San Diego

San Francisco at Denver

Tennessee at Atlanta

Week 3: Aug. 25-29

Atlanta at Jacksonville (ESPN, Aug. 25)

Pittsburgh at Washington (FOX, Aug. 26)

Indianapolis at Denver (CBS, Aug. 27)

St. Louis at Detroit (ABC, Aug. 29)

Arizona at Oakland

Baltimore at New Orleans

Buffalo at Chicago

Cincinnati at Philadelphia

New England at Green Bay

Houston at Dallas

Carolina at Cleveland

New York Jets at New York Giants

San Diego at Minnesota

Seattle at Kansas City

Tampa Bay at Miami

Tennessee at San Francisco

Week 4: Sept. 1-2

Atlanta at Miami

Cleveland at Chicago

Denver at Arizona

Detroit at Buffalo

Green Bay at Tennessee

Houston at Tampa Bay

Indianapolis at Cincinnati

Jacksonville at Dallas

Kansas City at St. Louis

Minnesota at Seattle

New Orleans at Oakland

New York Giants at New England

New York Jets at Philadelphia

Pittsburgh at Carolina

San Francisco at San Diego

Washington at Baltimore

Is that the new forum disclaimer? :lol::lol:

As often as it's forgotten, (by me as well) it should be! :rolleyes:

Man I cannot WAIT till August. I somehow got a**hole deep in a political discussion in another thread and forgot the preseason schedule was coming out! I just can't wait for the smack talk to begin again.

I don't think we'll be seeing Corey or Rudi in the 1st game....

Probably some carson cause he could always use a little game time.

Possibly Perry!?! Let's hope. :player: If it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all! :(

kinda like in 2002 when dillon tripped over his own o line man on 4th and goal vs tenn? :wacko:

No you have that moment confused with the preseason game last year v. NE....You know the one were he lost his helmet at the goalline because he was running sooooo fast. (taking notes Rudi?) :lol: Oh, silly me, that was when Nate Webster buried his ass at the 1.

coreyatthegoalline20041ib.jpg

Yeah, and like that time when he went for 278 yards against the broncos and bengal fans loved him. Remember that?

Also, anyone without bias knows that it wasnt dillon's fault that he fell on that 4th and goal. It was open to the end zone and odwyer tripped trieng to pull around.

Yeah, and like that time when he went for 278 yards against the broncos and bengal fans loved him. Remember that?

Yeah, I recal how much I loved that game as well and I remember how J. Lewis took that with a quickness. It pissed me off to tell you the truth. Another reason to hate the freakin Ratbirds. Oh well, guess we'll just settle for our franchise record holding RB.

WHODEY !!!

Yeah, I recal how much I loved that game as well and I remember how J. Lewis took that with a quickness. It pissed me off to tell you the truth. Another reason to hate the freakin Ratbirds. Oh well, guess we'll just settle for our franchise record holding RB.

WHODEY !!!

I'd much rather see Corey still holding that record than Jamal "Can you score me some blow?" Lewis! :angry: