Good ole Rudi...

wittbengal29

alright i just wanted to post a reply to the rudi conversations that have been going on...

i mean how can you be a good teammate if your teammates can't understand what your saying...I MEAN DID YOU SEE FINAL EXAM ON ESPN...

i am pretty sure he answered wrong the question about the Auburn alum who played professionally in two sports, and they gave him a hint saying one was the same position as him...derrrrrr OJ????

GIVE ME A FRICKEN BREAK...i say dump him and get someone who sounds as though they actually went to class during their college experience

p.s. bet OJ's name hasnt popped up here in a while...

Havent you seen water boy? The dumber, the better.

A great football flick, and now Adam Sandler is coming out with a remake of "The Longest Yard."

And just to make the post "On Topic"...

:player: :player: RUDI RULES!! :player: :player:

alright i just wanted to post a reply to the rudi conversations that have been going on...

i mean how can you be a good teammate if your teammates can't understand what your saying...I MEAN DID YOU SEE FINAL EXAM ON ESPN...

i am pretty sure he answered wrong the question about the Auburn alum who played professionally in two sports, and they gave him a hint saying one was the same position as him...derrrrrr OJ???? 

GIVE ME A FRICKEN BREAK...i say dump him and get someone who sounds as though they actually went to class during their college experience

derrrrrrrrr BO JACKSON smart guy, OJ went to USC.

you're not much better than Rudi :lol::lol::lol:

derrrrrrrrr BO JACKSON smart guy, OJ went to USC.

you're not much better than Rudi :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

As bad as he is, at least he can read, and that puts him above a certain former bengal RB that posters here actually think is better than Corey Dillon. :lol:

Do you ever post anything that doesn't have some reference to Corey Dillon? He's gone dude. Get over it.

As bad as he is, at least he can read, and that puts him above a certain former bengal RB that posters here actually think is better than Corey Dillon. :lol:

Do you ever post anything that doesn't have some reference to Corey Dillon? He's gone dude. Get over it.

Corey Dillon is a bengal legend, and he only left 1 year ago. I gaurentee when Favre retires they will still be talking about him in GB for longer then 1 year.

As the current active Rudi thread I thought I'd post this note from pfw here. Check out the quote at the end, it's a keeper...

Bengals executives and the agent for Rudi Johnson huddled in Indianapolis during the NFL Scouting Combine in the hopes of signing the team’s featured back to a long-term deal. The Bengals gave Johnson the franchise tag in February, guaranteeing him $6.323 million in salary in 2005 if he signs the tender. However, both sides want to get a contract extension done. Peter Schaffer, Johnson’s agent, called the meeting a “pleasant” one. Schaffer expressed confidence a deal could be struck by March 16, the deadline for franchise players to negotiate a new deal. Said Schaffer: “I am 100 percent sure if the Bengals come to a number we can live with, we can get a deal done.”

Awwwrite! Way to state the obvious there, Peter! If they give us what we want we'll sign! Well, sure glad to have that cleared up! :lol:

Corey Dillon is a bengal legend, and he only left 1 year ago. I gaurentee when Favre retires they will still be talking about him in GB for longer then 1 year.

As much as it pains me to say it, Dillon is good at what he does. However, he in no way had the same impact in Cincinnati as Favre has in Green Bay. Dillon's gone, get over it. If you want to have his babies so much, go hang out at a Patriots board where they may actually care about your love for Dillon.

except the people of Green Bay like Brett Favre.... which is a stark difference from Cincinnati's feelings towards Corey... but you already knew that huh? :P

As the current active Rudi thread I thought I'd post this note from pfw here. Check out the quote at the end, it's a keeper...
Bengals executives and the agent for Rudi Johnson huddled in Indianapolis during the NFL Scouting Combine in the hopes of signing the team’s featured back to a long-term deal. The Bengals gave Johnson the franchise tag in February, guaranteeing him $6.323 million in salary in 2005 if he signs the tender. However, both sides want to get a contract extension done. Peter Schaffer, Johnson’s agent, called the meeting a “pleasant” one. Schaffer expressed confidence a deal could be struck by March 16, the deadline for franchise players to negotiate a new deal. Said Schaffer: “I am 100 percent sure if the Bengals come to a number we can live with, we can get a deal done.”

Awwwrite! Way to state the obvious there, Peter! If they give us what we want we'll sign! Well, sure glad to have that cleared up! :lol:

Well i think i could live with $6.3 million for one year of work :rolleyes:

So is Carl Pickens. Same jerk different era. The Patriots would've won a SB with or without him - he was just along for the ride like Antwan Smith was.

Now going to a SB with the Bengals would've made him a "legend," quitting in your last year when the team is on the rise when you don't get all the attention is just bush league and everyone knows it.

I wouldn't be so critical if Dillon hadn't signed a new long term deal here several years ago.

Any ways I suppose we should've given James Brooks the boot because he was illiterate coming out of college?

Some of you guys think of anything to get rid of this team's stars, I'll never understand it. Brainwashed by Mike Brown I think and obsessed with the draft.

I ask the question again and remind you that he is no longer on our team.