Eagles vs Patriots in the superbowl!!!

jditty47

I too thought the Steelers were playing it too "safe." When you're at home in a game that's that important, you play for the win! They should have gone for it on 4th and 2 instead of kicking the FG. Especially when you consider how difficult it is for your defense to stop the other team!

Agreed. What was the point of that FG late in the fourth?

Lenny P has a good, short column in Cheeselisburger on espn.com today and he brings up a good point about how Cheesy's mechanics had been deteriorating late in the season. Where Palmer threw more picks than scores early, and more scores than picks late, Cheesy did the opposite. Sounds like he may have hit the "rookie wall."

it wasnt fatigue. if anything it was the injury to his thumb. it wasnt all his thumb though. he has happy feet and is very ancy in the pocket. big ben is trying to do too much thinking that hes better and more confortable than he actually is. he reminds me of kyle boller. has a couple good games but overall is garbage. we will win our division next year - f pittspuke.

Ben looked that way (i.e. bad) last week and in the latter weeks of the regular season, except each time the defense was able to hold. This time the defense looked like crap and Ben didn't have anything to fall back on. It seemed that for whatever reason, maybe the thumb injury, he kept floating his passes. Maybe it was a combination of overcompensating for the injury and trying to do too much. Whatever the case, I have a feeling that the Steelers will return to earth next season -- still a good team, and Ben will be better, but no 15 - 1 season. They're going to have at least two loses since they have to play us twice! Who Dey!! :player:

he has happy feet and is very ancy in the pocket. big ben is trying to do too much thinking that hes better and more confortable than he actually is. he reminds me of kyle boller. has a couple good games but overall is garbage. we will win our division next year - f pittspuke.

I disagree completely with that statement.

Peyton Manning has the WORST happy feet in the league.

Too bad he can't do anything with them.

WTF! Peyton has FEET? How come nobody told ME about this! :blink:

I thought he was just a head and some arms attached to a torso bolted to a cart on some freewheeling casters ! :rolleyes:

he has happy feet and is very ancy in the pocket.  big ben is trying to do too much thinking that hes better and more confortable than he actually is.  he reminds me of kyle boller.  has a couple good games but overall is garbage.  we will win our division next year - f pittspuke.

I disagree completely with that statement.

Too bad he can't do anything with them.

was this sarcasm terry?