Eagles vs Patriots in the superbowl!!!

jditty47

31-10. dillon got a nice TD run just now. ITS OVA!!!!!!!!!

Possibly...possibly. But there is plenty of time left, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see Pittsburgh try to bail out of this rookie QB situation, and bring in Tommy Maddox. Big Ben is just looking Big Bad!

what i tell u? na na na na. na na na na. HEY HEY HEY. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...yeah. Just give me a minute or two to go to the other thread and proclaim you "King of the World" again. Be patient your royal hind-end! :lol:

roethlisburger has looked like a rook all post season.

That he did, but I'm sure he learned many a good and valuable lesson in his first loss as an NFL QB. I have no misconceptions about the fact that he'll be a thorn in the Bengals side twice a year for many years to come! B)

The truth is, Roethlisburger has made His Share of Mistakes All Season Long.

People have Ignored his mistakes simply because the Team was winning.

Having said that ...

I too think that Big Ben will be a Very Good QB for years to come.

I am looking froward to many Good-Match-Ups between Ben and Palmer in the coming years.

Not just a rook, he's looked like some second-day draft pick in his first two starts. It's mental, IMHO. Couldn't shake off the sloppy performance last week, tried to do too much, made some big early mistakes...and the snowball just started rolling. He'll get better with time.

Not just a rook, he's looked like some second-day draft pick in his first two starts. It's mental, IMHO. Couldn't shake off the sloppy performance last week, tried to do too much, made some big early mistakes...and the snowball just started rolling. He'll get better with time.

Yeah, Benny looked like he was trying too hard a few times. However I think the key play was when the Steelers got stopped on the fourth and 1 at the 40(?) in the first quarter. If they get the first down, who knows, but instead Brady hits Branch for the TD to go up 10-0. Later the Steelers seemed gun-shy about pounding it in after Ward's catch got them inside the 5. They passed on 2nd and kicked the FG on 4th.

That was their OC's first championship game also.

I too thought the Steelers were playing it too "safe." When you're at home in a game that's that important, you play for the win! They should have gone for it on 4th and 2 instead of kicking the FG. Especially when you consider how difficult it is for your defense to stop the other team!