Pick Your Playoff Winners

Lets just see who can pick the most winners out of this weekends games!

If you feel really confident, try picking the scores as well!

Here's my picks: B)

Pittsburgh 27 - New York 24

Atlanta 33 - St. Louis 17

Minnesota 24 - Philadelphia 13

Indianapolis 37 - New England 28

Indianapolis 42 - New England 28

New York 24 - Pittsburgh 17

Atlanta 21 - St. Louis 7

Minnesota 35 - Philadelphia 28

It'll be a gloomy day for the Leon and the chowd's.

Pittsburgh

Atlanta

Minnesota

New England

No way wil pitt score that many points

Pitt-20 NYJ-13

Atlanta - 21 St louie - 24

Minn 13 Philly -16

Indy -1,477(no really, 34) Patsies- 30

Thats how it goes, mark it down!

I agree with your picks except that I don't think NE can score 30 points. If they are behind, Dillon will become less of a factor in the game. I also wouldn't be surprised if Philly lost. They had two "don't hurt me" games and another week to think about it. It's been awhile since they have played a full game.

Pittsburg 34 - 10 NYJ - jets unable to stop the bus and ben and cannot get their offence moving dispite a 140yd rushing game from Curtis.

colts 48 - 34 Pats - shootout won by the colts manning keeps his composure to throw for 4 TD's

Vikings 24 - 17 Philly without TO philly choke again although this time sooner

Atlanta 21 - 28 ST Louis Rams win a close one

now to put the time machine back to bed until next week :)

Jets 17 Steelers 16

Pats 27 Colts 24

Eagles 30 Vikes 20

Falcons 34 Rams 24

Ooooh! Ol' schweinhart here's the first to predict a Steeler upset! I was thinking it may happen too, but now Pennington has come down with the flu. Not good! :(

Okay guys...this thread will be open one more day and a half if you want to get in on this contest. I'm going to close it Saturday morning just before the 1st game kicks off, so GET YOUR PICKS IN BEFORE THEN!

Jets 17 Steelers 16

Pats 27 Colts 24

Eagles 30 Vikes 20

Falcons 34 Rams 24

Ooooh! Ol' schweinhart here's the first to predict a Steeler upset! I was thinking it may happen too, but now Pennington has come down with the flu. Not good! :(

Naw man...sooner or later the Steelers got to show their true 6-10 selves. Saturday could be the day unless the Jets show their true 6-10 selves :D

Jets CB David Barrett will get burned though by whichever Steelers WR he's got to deal with and Vilma will need help to tackle Bettis if he gets through the D line. The Jets O plan should repeat the use of Lamont Jordan that they had vs. Chargers and throw in some plays just for Jerricho Cotchery.

But Big Ben is bound to take a fall. W/o J Abe at end the Jets D will have another bigtime gut check. Hendu is the right man to get the D ready. Can't say the same for Hackett on the other side of ball, but Penny will do his part to lead the Jets by air and his own feet if need be, even if he's hurling chunks from time to time.

Well after a blistering 1-3 record last week :wacko: ,Here I go again :wacko:

Steelers 30 Jets (Mets have a better chance) 10

Man this is a hard one!!! Falcons lose to SEAHAWKS last game of the year. Then RAMS beat SEAHAWKS last weekend(both games in SEA.) So im going to go with ?? LET ME GET BACK TO YOU ON THIS ONE...

I cant believe some of you guys picked MINN. in this game. :wacko: Are you crazy?? PHILLY don't need T.O to beat this team. MINN. has one of the worst def. in the weak NFC , they were next to last in yds per game. So make it ................PHILLY 35 MINN........14... :rolleyes:

Indianapolis playing outdoors?? Well its not like they haven't played outside all year.The BENGALS could have beat the PATS. up there so I have no doubt that PEYTON and they rest of the COLTS will come out on top of this great playoff game..Lets say .....COLTS 27....PATS 18... :rolleyes:

Now to get back to the really hard pick for me. I think it will be ...a close one FALCONS 17.....RAMS 13...0

STEELERS...easy win..

FALCONS....in a close one...

Colts....dethrone CHAMPS!!

PHILLY.....real easy...bet the farm... :blink:

The field at Gillette Stadium is left uncovered in the rain

The Pats may be the SB Champs and all of that...

But this is as BUSH-LEAGUE as you can get...

There is more at stake, with the condition of the playing field, than just the out come of the game.

To allow the field to degenerate just because you think that it gives you an advantage is NOT a Legitimate part of the Game.

It is a Low-Life-Move...

It demonstrates a serious lack of Character in the persons responsible for the condition of that playing field.

Considering the History that NE has had with this issue, the League needs to Watch the Pat's field maintenance Very Closely.

The NFL should do WHATEVER it Takes, to make Sure that there is a Honest Effort to ensure the safest possible field condition for Game Day.

Hey guys I heard on ESPNs radio show "THE HEARD" that a NFL official went to FOXBORO and reported that the field was in good shape!! But that was yesterday and don't know if any bad weather was coming in?? B)