Is Sunday a trap game?

jjakq27

On paper this looks like an easy win for the Bengals. They are playing at home, Butch Davis appears to be on his way out and QB Jeff Garcia may not play. This reminds me too much of last year's season ending game though. And with the struggles of the offense in the second half, this will not be so easy.

Also with the upcoming games in Baltimore and New England on the road, I could see them overlooking the Browns and struggling or losing one they should win.

If Bengals look past a team that knocked them out of the playoffs last year and handed them their most embarrassing loss of this season, then they are dumber than I think.

No, no way they look past this one. ML's blow-up guarantees at least that much.

100 posts!

Maybe ML takes care of the team not looking past anybody this week. But they had their a$$ses handed to them in Cleveland in week 6, so the picture ought to be clear.

Plus last year's grand finale. I can remember being glad Tim Couch was playing. Jeesh.

This Browns D is grisly besides. Take away a Garcia fumble returned for a TD, a Suggs fumble in other team's red zone that led to a FG, a 106 yd INT TD, and a 7 yard punt that led to a quick TD and this Browns D is giving up 13 pts per game in last 3 losses vs. Jets, Steelers, and Ravens.

It's going to be smashmouth.

Feet will be firmly on the ground for this one, and players will be totally focused.

No need to look past Cleveland. Baltimore and New Englands games will arrive her all in good time.

The match against the Browns will be very hard fought and I can't believe the coaches will allow the players not to be 100% for this one.

Anyone know what the weather forecast is? Will it be a factor?

Feet will be firmly on the ground for this one, and players will be totally focused.

No need to look past Cleveland.  Baltimore and New Englands games will arrive her all in good time.

The match against the Browns will be very hard fought and I can't believe the coaches will allow the players not to be 100% for this one.

Anyone know what the weather forecast is? Will it be a factor?

Sun

mostlycloudy.GIF

46° | 36°

Mostly Cloudy

So far so good.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/OH/Cincinnati.html#

Why would they look past the Browns? WHY? The Bengals are not in the playoff picture, nor the division title picture...so why in the world would the Bengals look ahead to anybody?????

Why do people here consider the Browns to be a joke when they punked the Bengals twice in a row now?

The Bengals, at this point, are absolutely the worst team in the AFC North - why in the world do people act as if the Bengals' are some upper echelon team that looks past teams like Cleveland?

Why would they look past the Browns? WHY? The Bengals are not in the playoff picture, nor the division title picture...so why in the world would the Bengals look ahead to anybody?????

Why do people here consider the Browns to be a joke when they punked the Bengals twice in a row now?

The Bengals, at this point, are absolutely the worst team in the AFC North - why in the world do people act as if the Bengals' are some upper echelon team that looks past teams like Cleveland?

What game are you watching ?

The Bengals might have the worst record in the

division ...but they aren`t the WORST team in the

divsion.

The Clowns 2-3 in the divsion. But they are 1-4

against every1 else. Their 1 win came against

the DeadSkins. They are 0-4 on the road.

And are on a 4 game losing streak.

The Bengals are 0-4 in the division.

BUT they are 4-2 against the rest of the NFL.

I agree with you that they have NO reason to

over look the Clowns. But to call them the WORST

is asinine. <_<