Ravens/Browns

skyline

I wanted to think of a new cereal name for PA, but I couldn't think of anything that I could fit "Ed Reed making the Clowns look like punk b**ches with 106 yards of INT return goodness on their untalented asses" into.

I'll keep trying.

BN1281

this game hurt, i really thought we had it :(

Im sorry to hear that.

Have a nice offseason Chump

This is the best part about having other teams fans posting here, don't you think? What's better than getting all the enjoyment while not having to do any of the work?

I wanted to think of a new cereal name for PA, but I couldn't think of anything that I could fit "Ed Reed making the Clowns look like punk b**ches with 106 yards of INT return goodness on their untalented asses" into.

I'll keep trying.

BN1281

you're pathetic, you have to use the ravens for smack because the bengals were smacked by the browns ^_^

I'll keep trying.

BN1281

How about new crow-flavored Reedies, Breakfast of Chumpions?

(& note that Reed needs to chow down on a bowl himself for the stupid action of bringing the INT out of the end zone...)

Reedies sounds good.

And PA, when both of our teams are 3-5, the smack can flow like wine. I don't care if the Clowns took us once, I guarantee they won't do it again. And although we were also beaten by the Ravens, Ed Reed didn't make us look like rookie chumps and take an INT from house to house.

I'm sorry that it stings. Here, have a bowl of Reedies... :D

BN1281