I'm very sorry..

KYBENGALFAN

I couldn't get to Cincy for tonite's Dolphins game, so I posted them on one of those ticket web sites and sold 'em to a guy in Naples, Fla... Do ya think I need to bring disinfectant to Paul Brown Stadium for next weekend's Ravens-Bengals game? Speaking of doing something positive with my tickets -- remember those preseason tickets for the Bengals-Colts game I gave away to the Bengals fan with the best Bengals memory? -- well, that fan who won them in here never acknowledged receiving them or even wrote back THANKS... that ain't a real Bengals fan,, or is it?? WHO DEY !!!! :player:

Speaking of doing something positive with my tickets -- remember those preseason tickets for the Bengals-Colts game I gave away to the Bengals fan with the best Bengals memory? -- well, that fan who won them in here never acknowledged receiving them or even wrote back THANKS... that ain't a real Bengals fan,, or is it?? WHO DEY !!!! :player:

Not true. You missed Btrester151's quick thank you, posted just 3 hours after you announced the winner:

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=2645

First off, this is the second time that I have been online in the two weeks since the colts game. And I appriciate the tickets very much. I even sent you a thank you note in the mail like 2 or 3 days ago because I did not have access to my pc. I am sorry that I diddnt drive to KY to get down on my knees and kiss your ass for them though. Damn man, get a life. I really don't see where u get off talkin smack about me and my love for my team. Sorry that my mother is in the hospital battling cancer and i cant get to this website and give u the props u deserve.

on a side note, me and my friend dave had a great time in your seats, and yes, I really do thank you alot. It was very cool of you to give me the tickets, but rather f**ked up that you talk bad about people you dont know a thing about on a message board.

ummmmmm.............. who dey?