Fourth Round #135: DT Marcus Hardison

It's going to be a very interesting battle over the course of the summer thats for sure

I agree with Hoosier's roster given and while I agree that Peko's play hasn't been all that stellar, he's not going anywhere.

There's always next year huh ??

Yup. Mr. Invisible is a lock this year. Letting him go next year would free up $3.7 million in cap space. If the Bengals were a normal team I would expect cutting him would be an option in 2016, but we all know how they roll...

For crying out loud, drop the Hall thing.

If you want to keep whining about it go do it in a thread about something other than our defensive line.

Seems everything is related these days and while the subject may be beaten like the proverbial dead horse, it plays.

Don't know how guys are going to get paid during next years free agency and get guys extended this year they may like to ??

Well, there are underachievers both in a certain CB that will now go nameless and one on the D-line that is the "vet leader" incapable of being cut.

The team could handle some of those but is reluctant (by all appearances) to make a hard choice.

Lets also not pretend this is the first instance of this being the case.

Oh wait, Hardison. That's right. Still one of my favorite picks.

There.

:P

OK, fine, if we can't talk about Hall, how about this?

/>http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/photo-gallery/2015-Ben-Gals-Auditions-Swimsuit/982a9d26-4531-46d1-a41e-2ac0f4c087a9

Well, there are some real...uh...ummm...yeah...yeesh...uhhh unique, yeah, that's the ticket, unique-looking ladies up for a Ben-Gal gig this year.

OK, fine, if we can't talk about Hall, how about this?

/>http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/photo-gallery/2015-Ben-Gals-Auditions-Swimsuit/982a9d26-4531-46d1-a41e-2ac0f4c087a9

Well, there are some real...uh...ummm...yeah...yeesh...uhhh unique, yeah, that's the ticket, unique-looking ladies up for a Ben-Gal gig this year.

It almost looks like someone hacked the site with photoshop on some of those pictures. Seriously.

Did I ever tell you guys that I used to have a roomate that was a Ravens cheerleader? No joke.

The team could handle some of those but is reluctant (by all appearances) to make a hard choice.

The sad fact of the matter that these aren't hard choices to make dash.gif