Roster Moves

HoosierCat

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he was not playing great, but damn can you blame him. The poor guy has so much on his mind right now, I'm feeling awful for this cut. I really hope they allow him to join the PS and let him worry more about his daughter then football, but still allows him the insurance he needs.

@Bengals: (4/4) Waive the following:

-DE Dontay Moch

-DE Sam Montgomery

-OC Trevor Robinson

-DT Devon Still

-FB Nikita Whitlock

-HB James Wilder

@Bengals: (3/4) Waive the following:

-TE Orson Charles

-OT Dan France

-WR Cobi Hamilton

-DT David King

-WR Colin Lockett

-CB Onterio McCalebb

@Bengals: (2/4) -Waived from IR CB Lavelle Westbrooks

-Terminate the contracts of S Danieal Manning and OT Will Svitek

@Bengals: (1/4) NEWS: #Bengals make the following moves:

-Place OG Trey Hopkins on IR

-Place QB AJ McCarron on Reserve/Non-Football Injury

I'd like to see them bring in the Terminator and OL Eric Winston, who was released by the Seahawks, for a looksie

I cant believe Trevor Robinson was let go while TJ Johnson was kept on

Also cant believe they let go Manning and kept Williams, who has shown me nothing so far at Safety

Still has to be one of the two experienced players allowed to be on the practice squad. Just has to be.

Not understanding why the kept Porter either, they could have stashed him on IR till next season and moved on this year. Guess will see what they do now going forward.

So I take it they think Rex Burkehead is going to be back sooner rather then later? I find it odd why they stashed AJ on the IR to return list.

I find it odd why they stashed AJ on the IR to return list.

They knew he had issues coming into camp and probably figured if they played him and exposed him to waivers, he would have gotten snatched.

This way they can rehab him, still get a roster exemption for a period of time, and then cut some outlier upon his return.

He can practice his way into the 2nd string spot for 2015.

Then again, when they have to make a decision about him, maybe they just put him on IR.

Anyway around, we saw that one coming for some time now.

Not understanding why the kept Porter either, they could have stashed him on IR till next season and moved on this year. Guess will see what they do now going forward.

So I take it they think Rex Burkehead is going to be back sooner rather then later? I find it odd why they stashed AJ on the IR to return list.

Burkhead is supposed to miss the first month so he's on the same timetable as Marvin Jones.

I think they're just keeping options open with McCarron. He's healthy I'm sure, they just don't want to use a roster spot and know he won't make it to the PS.