1 Question regarding Zimmer/Dalton

walzav29

Now that Dalton has officially become the worst quarterback in the NFL based on his horrible 3 playoff performances, I was wondering why we give Zim a pass for 4 horrible playoff performances? I bring this up, because now that Gruden is gone (I'm glad) and Zimmer is expected to take over in Minnesota. I wondered who will take over DC? Then I wondered why it matters if the only body of work that counts is playoff football?

I think I count three questions there. smile.gif

1. Because everyone hates Andy and loves Zim.

2. Leading candidates, per Reedy, would be Guenther or Jim Schwartz.

3. Playoff results only matter for Dalton and Marvin Lewis.

cheers.gif

Are the defensive issues related to the ineptitude of the offense and their lack of production in those games?

Please no to Schwartz but he's Marvin's friend so that's a real possibility

The defense had a couple of big holds in Sunday's game. The long run at the end of the game inflated those stats a little. And the defense was not as glaring as Andy's production and Marvin's record in the playoffs.

I hope Zimmer stays. I heard he just bought a big piece of property in Kentucky, so there's that.

Money is what it is, and a HC job is a f**king trip to the bank, so it'd be hard for me to begrudge him a chance. Kind of wish it were right here, though.

I think I count three questions there. :)/>

1. Because everyone hates Andy and loves Zim.

2. Leading candidates, per Reedy, would be Guenther or Jim Schwartz.

3. Playoff results only matter for Dalton and Marvin Lewis.

well I would love getting big name like Schwartz as replacement but I dunno how see his dirty style workin in cinci,