Ravens @ Bengals pre-game talk

Stripes

Are the Bengals going to finish the regular season 8-0 at home? It would be a beautiful thing. I expect the Bengals to play hard for that #2 seed since it's an early game and they won't have the results yet for Buffalo @ New England. Obviously Baltimore must win or their chances of getting in are nearly zero (but not quite).

Let's kick their infuriating purple asses to the offseason and go into our home playoff game as the whatever seed riding high. bengal.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a nice way to finish the season.

A Superbowl win would be a nice way to end the season .... whatever happens next Sunday the Bengals season ain't ending then :sure:/>

Yesterday felt FANTASTIC!!!!! I live in Detroit, and the sense of misery and torture these poor Lion fans have today is just a bummer. It feels so great. We have a real chance to go to the Super Bowl. 1st things 1st of course. Win a playoff game. I always hated the way the Bengals ended the 2009 season with their Nationally Televised spanking vs the Jets only to follow that with a loss. I say kick Baltimores ass. Knock off the defending Champs to go into the playoffs.

A little off topic but I tune into ESPN radio this morning to hear their thoughts on yesterday's games.

Here's what they talked about:

Kobe Bryant- apparently the only player in the NBA

Tony Romo- not the Cowboys, just Romo

Peyton Manning- not the Broncos, just Manning

How bad the Bears lost

So all week after completely pimping out the Ravens and how they were a lock for the playoffs....today...nothing.

It's not even biased radio, it's just bad, boring radio.

Yeah, I checked in on CBS sports this morning. Bengals clinch the division? Tiny mention buried in the news headline box. Featured video from the game? The halftime show with monkeys riding dogs herding goats.

I hate the sports media more every week.

Back on topic, Burfict, Alex Smith and Onterrio McCalebb all under concussion protocols this week.

Yeah, I checked in on CBS sports this morning. Bengals clinch the division? Tiny mention buried in the news headline box. Featured video from the game? The halftime show with monkeys riding dogs herding goats.

I hate the sports media more every week.

Back on topic, Burfict, Alex Smith and Onterrio McCalebb all under concussion protocols this week.

Beginning to see a real pattern that they play so much better with little to no attention. I'm actually ok with it, yet as a fan, slightly annoyed at the same time.

A little off topic but I tune into ESPN radio this morning to hear their thoughts on yesterday's games.

Here's what they talked about:

Kobe Bryant- apparently the only player in the NBA

Tony Romo- not the Cowboys, just Romo

Peyton Manning- not the Broncos, just Manning

How bad the Bears lost

So all week after completely pimping out the Ravens and how they were a lock for the playoffs....today...nothing.

It's not even biased radio, it's just bad, boring radio.

Dear Teddy Bruschi,

Kiss my pale white arse.

Love,

Earendil

Yesterday felt FANTASTIC!!!!! I live in Detroit, and the sense of misery and torture these poor Lion fans have today is just a bummer. It feels so great. We have a real chance to go to the Super Bowl. 1st things 1st of course. Win a playoff game. I always hated the way the Bengals ended the 2009 season with their Nationally Televised spanking vs the Jets only to follow that with a loss. I say kick Baltimores ass. Knock off the defending Champs to go into the playoffs.

Ya I was saddened to see Lions knocked out,My friend is a huge fan and can relate to their team and the horror years.

If we can see a game Sunday where they beat the Ravens in all phases of the game like they did the Vikings, this may be the peak at the perfect time Bengals fans have been waiting for, for years!

Won't this be only the second playoff game we will have had at home since Boomer days, the first one being the Pitt game that Palmer got hurt in 2005?

3rd. Played the Jets in 2009.

Dunno if I'd use the word "played" there. I'm still a bit bitter because I really thought our stomping the week before was just us using smoke and mirrors. Fool me once...

I hope the Bengals are still enjoying the role of getting little to no respect.

I was watching some football crap last night and the question came up about which AFC playoff team presented the biggest challenge to the Broncos.

It was almost a foregone conclusion that Manning and the Broncos have the Lombardi locked up.

Well, almost every team was mentioned except one.

Guess which one ??

F*cking sports guys are so biased.

I wonder if they have figured out the Bengals are AFCN champs yet ??

Like there's a scenario where the Ravens can still win the division crown.

<_<

I was watching some football crap last night and the question came up about which AFC playoff team presented the biggest challenge to the Broncos.

It was almost a foregone conclusion that Manning and the Broncos have the Lombardi locked up.

Guess which one ??

<_</>

As much as it pains me to say it, the Broncos aren't winning anything with that defense.

Guess which one ??

<_</>

I'll be surprised if the league doesn't just decide to give the division crown to the Ravens anyway. After all, the whole point of the Bengals and Browns are to provide easy wins to them and the Steelers so they can make the playoffs each year. As far as who has the best chance to unseat the Broncos? Well, considering both Indy and the Pats already beat them this season I'd say it's a stupid f**king question anyway. The answer is, freaking anybody.