Sunday night football Bengals vs Steelers thread

combatbengal

Why do we always waste time and not try to score towards the end of the half. We can't run down and out routes and get out of bounds to stop the clock? We can't use our times outs wisely? unbelievable! If we don't win this game, we'll have to hear Marvin talk about we got to get better, we got to play better. Same speech after every loss.

that's why its hard to watch this anymore Army. Im so sick of hearing about what Pitt could have been all season

Actually, what makes it hard is the instant whining and defeatism in this thread.

So see you all tomorrow.

Ya game is not over and even if we lose season isnt over simply had few really bad plays tha hurt us.season IS,NOT OVER

that's why its hard to watch this anymore Army. Im so sick of hearing about what Pitt could have been all season

Actually, what makes it hard is the instant whining and defeatism in this thread.

So see you all tomorrow.

Come on Hoosier you are usually the first one to say game over

Hell you even went and mowed your grass before, and they came back and won

Do you have any grass to mow, maybe we can get the come back?????

So see you all tomorrow.

I understand HoosierCat. Like I said before, myself included, it's tough watching the wheels fall off and the injuries especially prime time. We are conditioned to expect to lose, especially

when we come out and look totally lost and unprepared.