The Firm

gregcook68

Did anyone hear the commentators talking about how The Firm was a good cold weather runner, which is why he had the success he did in New England?

I found that interesting. Never heard a comparison like that before.

Also, I think we can see the true value of the Firm when he gets the run blocking.

I couldn't find it, but earlier I saw a post in here where someone said they should trade the Firm because he fumbled!!

Now I'm hoping and assuming that was tongue in cheek!

On a side note, did anyone else notice that anytime the offense came close to the Bengals sideline after a gain, Burfict was always there cheering them on?

Love that guy. Sure hope he has seen the light and keeps his nose clean.

I'm not worried about BJGE, he will be fine. I still think Bernard should start, but I like what Benny can do with the short yards. What i do hate is when they try and string him outside, BJGE is not an outside runner. Pull the Guard and watch Benny run.

Well since the whole pulling Guard thing worked Jay will probably take it out of the play book lol.

I'm not worried about BJGE, he will be fine. I still think Bernard should start, but I like what Benny can do with the short yards. What i do hate is when they try and string him outside, BJGE is not an outside runner. Pull the Guard and watch Benny run.

Well since the whole pulling Guard thing worked Jay will probably take it out of the play book lol.

Like the no huddle?