Damn Good Read on Geno Atkins

HoosierCat

Geno is just crazy to watch.

Just when you think you aren't hearing much about him, go back and watch the game again and focus on him.

I did that in the Jets game and HOLY HELL. He was constantly pushing his guy back into the pocket.

If there is a player in the NFL truly worthy of the "Beast Mode" title, it's Geno.

Thanks for the links, Hoosier.

Perfect reading on a rainy Thursday morning.

You too? Cruddy up here Chicago way as well. I came into the office this a.m. to find half my desk and all the papers on it soaked. Apparently there are water issues on the roof that found their way down to me. My laptop was just at the edge of the puddle on my desk. A few more inches and it would have been bad...

Thanks for the links, Hoosier.

Perfect reading on a rainy Thursday morning.

You too? Cruddy up here Chicago way as well. I came into the office this a.m. to find half my desk and all the papers on it soaked. Apparently there are water issues on the roof that found their way down to me. My laptop was just at the edge of the puddle on my desk. A few more inches and it would have been bad...

Yep rain all day with storms tonight. Looks like Halloween is going to be a bust for a lot of kids around here.

I don't get rain on my desk, but the plaster on the ceiling falls all over the place. As long as it doesn't fall into my coffee, I can deal.

And now...damn good read on Jay Gruden. Excellent insight into why Dalton was so good against the Jets.

/>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1831756-a-week-in-the-life-of-bengals-offensive-coordinator-jay-gruden

(I know, bleacher report, but the author is Dan Pompei, who got to shadow Jay for a week.)

What’s next for Atkins?

“This year I want to take this team and go to the Super Bowl,” he said. “That’s what I’m trying to do.”

Don’t doubt his chances.'

Sent Shivers down my spine in Atkins we Trust ^.^

You too? Cruddy up here Chicago way as well.

Me Three Oregon Coast is in it's normal Rainy Windy shetty Halloween Weather.

Yep rain all day with storms tonight. Looks like Halloween is going to be a bust for a lot of kids around here.

Being every Halloween is like this out here kids are just use to it,take a Poncho and your good to go.