Mel Kiper's All Rookie Team

Wraith

Zeitler, Robinson, and Burfict all named 1st team

Interesting to note that two of these guys were undrafted. Vontaze certainly looks like a star in the making provided he can keep away from the demons that nearly got him kicked off the team at Arizona State and submarined his draft.

Gotta say that the Bengals scouting has been impressive, we are getting good production out of our middle round picks in some cases more production out of the middle rounds than the 1st.

I saw something that really amused me in a write up about Burfict on ESPN.

Marvin Lewis basically calling out the front office in regards to how they handled Burfict is funny.

"We gave him a $1,000 signing bonus when we signed him, and that's only because I asked for that," Lewis said. "[Management] wasn't even willing to give him that much coming in."

/>http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth

I saw something that really amused me in a write up about Burfict on ESPN.

Marvin Lewis basically calling out the front office in regards to how they handled Burfict is funny.

"We gave him a $1,000 signing bonus when we signed him, and that's only because I asked for that," Lewis said. "[Management] wasn't even willing to give him that much coming in."

/>http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth

Thanks for that link. There was some interesting stuff in there. Two jumped out: Josh Brown was named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month for December, and gas cost $1.19 a gallon the last time the Bengals won a playoff game.