Reds vs. Astros

ArmyBengal

Chapman strikes out the side for the second straight close, despite a walk this time.

3.5 game division lead. B)

That dude is straight money. If you have the lead in the 9th, just hand the ball to him. Best closer in MLB!

Votto is incredible. He's 4-4 and it just feels completely ordinary.

10-9 after Phillips doubled him in.

More runs will be scored. By both teams I feel.

Glad you were half wrong...

Mike Costanzo is worthless. It's well past time someone else took over for him as a lead pinch hit candidate.

I think it's time they "Moonlight Graham" him. He had his time in the Show now it's time to get a real major leaguer up here. Our bench stinks. We have to hope we stay healthy and we still need a LF and a 3B

Mike Costanzo is worthless. It's well past time someone else took over for him as a lead pinch hit candidate.

I think it's time they "Moonlight Graham" him. He had his time in the Show now it's time to get a real major leaguer up here. Our bench stinks. We have to hope we stay healthy and we still need a LF and a 3B

We need some solid bench players, Frazier is fine at 3rd and Heisey/Ludwick are doing better as of late. The bench is very lacking. I hope Jocketty is wheeling and dealing right now, trying to get some better bench players.

When is Rolen due back? He would make a great spot starter and pinch hitter off the bench.

Yesterday the Reds matched season highs with 14 hits and four homers Saturday, and scoring their most runs of the year. Also Arroyo typically shuts down the Houston Astros' batters so we are looking pretty good for the sweep today!

Chapman just impresses me more and more ATM I would say if he stays closer he will be one of the best ever closers In his career.

If he becomes a starter then I'm not sure he can keep the pace of his fastball intact through 6-7 innings.

It's hard to impress more people when your ERA sits at zero.

Holy crap. The Cards are riding a 5 game losing streak and the Pirates just moved into 2nd place in the division. I never saw that coming!

The Cards are a AAA unit right now, they will be back, if/when they get healthy. How many players have they had on the DL? Seems like almost every week someone new gets placed on it.