Reds vs. Astros

ArmyBengal

After getting today off, they start up a 3 game series against the Astros on the road. (I thought they were home)

Leake, Latos, and Arroyo take the mound for this series.

Houston is riding a 5 game losing streak, so lets hope we can help them keep the streak going !!!

GO REDS !!!

I hope Latos can keep the ball in the park today. He has shown flashes of getting his stuff together, today would be the perfect time to go on a roll.

Especially with the way St. Louis is stumbling right now. The Reds could use a bigger buffer in the standings.

The Cards get shut out for the second straight game. :sure:

The Pirates and Brewers are starting a pretty important series tonight too. Both of those teams need that one badly if they want to establish themselves as serious threats in this division race.

The Cards get shut out for the second straight game.

Perfect!

The Pirates and Brewers are starting a pretty important series tonight too. Both of those teams need that one badly if they want to establish themselves as serious threats in this division race.

Both of those teams are coming on strong while the reigning WS Champs are fading fast. I believe the Reds will remain strong.